-четырнадцать-

- четырнадцать | fourteen| chatsyem -

trigger warning: violence, gore, cannibalism 

Alexandreii Jermijah Kazimir from The House of Romanov, First of his name, Third Great Prince of The First Russian Empire, Son of Beelzebub, High Lord of the Purgatory, Prince of Pride, Lord of Deceptions, Lord of the Riches, Keeper of Darkness, R...

Alexandreii Jermijah Kazimir from The House of Romanov, First of his name, Third Great Prince of The First Russian Empire, Son of Beelzebub, High Lord of the Purgatory, Prince of Pride, Lord of Deceptions, Lord of the Riches, Keeper of Darkness, Ruler of the Fifth Hell and Executioner of Man

⚔️⚔️⚔️

"Should I spare your life, Ymar?"

It was one of those days when the Ruler of the Fifth Hell felt a bit merciful. It was not in his nature to pity the weak, and he would usually torture and kill anyone who wronged him without even questioning their reason, but that day was an exception. The Great Prince Alexandreii was even giving an option for his unworthy servant to live.

Ymar must have been feeling blessed to have such a good master! Alexandreii hummed as he spared the imbecile a glance.

He had been humming since earlier, and his footsteps had been lighter, which made his slaves—the shadows that constantly followed him—uneasy.

They'd been so used to their master's brooding and unstable temperament that seeing him happy like that was unnerving even for them.

But still, nobody dared to question their Majesty's unusual behaviour. At wala rin naman ditong pakialam si Alexandreii. Truthfully, the Prince was still reeling from the excitement and elation after seeing his Queen that no creature of the night could ruin his mood. 

Not even the centaur who posed to be his driver and delivered a false report about their mission could spoil the arousal he had as thoughts of his Королева plagued his mind.

Although, it was still an unforgivable mistake! Paano sila nalinlang ng mga aswang?

When Ymar and his other retinue received a report from these local insects that they had seen a maiden bearing the mark of Lucifer, shouldn't these bastards at least inspect the site before even reporting it to him?

It was fortunate that these cannibals were weak to begin with, and it was easy for the Prince to execute each one of them without breaking a sweat, but at what cost?

Dapat ay nagtagal pa siya kasama ni Karaninna. Napagtitigan niya pa ito sana ng mas matagal at mas nakilala ng maigi. Alexandreii even thought that he could at least introduce himself to her. Narinig pa niya sana ang boses nito...

Ngunit nang dahil sa maling ulat na natanggap nila ay nawala ang mga pagkakataong iyon sa kaniya.

"Hmm? Tell me, boy. Should I pardon you?" Prince Alexandreii leisurely walked towards his bed. A naked incubus was already sprawled across it, waiting for him to be fucked.