SAM

Do vote my Readers! I love you all. XO

Myla

I heard my alarm blaring from my phone, I woke up immediately, not that I'm a morning person but it was my first day, more like I couldn't sleep. I heard Rachel groan from beside me.

Last night I slept in Rachel's room because I couldn't sleep in mine, call it adjustment to new surroundings or nervousness for the next day. Definitely the latter!

I tried waking her up thinking that she'll be the cause for both of us being late, not a problem for her coz she was easy going and being late for classes didn't matter to her, but on the other side it was me: The shy she, the only reason I was early to all my classes was to avoid all the stares when you enter late.

This girl didn't budge even a little after all this shouting and calling out curses. So, I decided to get ready and wake her up a little later.

I decided to wear a green crop top, black high waist jeans with a denim jacket and of course my white shoes. Great, I'm ready and she's still not waking up, I climbed on the bed beside her; 1..2..3.. thud, "What the actual fuck, I hate you, you inconsiderate bitch!" 

YES I KICKED HER.....

I give her a sarcastic smile, "Feeling's mutual Rach. Now get your big lazy ass out of bed you just have 40 minutes to class" I said while combing my hair. "Who cares, I'm..." my stern look from the mirror made her stop what she was saying ,"Geez, I'm going. No need to be such a mommy" with that she went away.

10 minutes to class and here I am in car with Rachel off to college, not that jolly coz she's driving like a mad woman, I know saving the environment is important and all but I'm never car pooling with her again.

COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, there, it was written in block letters, finally, made it here.

I take a deep breath and step inside the gates of the campus. You can do it baby, you can!

It was quite cloudy today but that just added to the beauty of the city and this campus of course. I love this season, everybody else finds it gloomy, sad and depressing but to me this season is just simply beautiful.

"Ready?", Rachel asks stepping out of the car and standing beside me I gave her a nod with a smile and headed towards the entrance.

Rachel guided me to the office, and left for her classes which she was late for. She wanted to show me to my class but she was running late for thirty minutes, so I told her that I'd figure it out. By the time I found the room to my first class, I was late ,thanks to my best friend here.  

With a deep breath in, I pushed the door open to my class and was greeted by a professor. She was a middle aged woman, and by the look on her face I can tell she doesn't like me already. "I'm sorry, I'm new here so I got a bit lost while finding my way." I apologised to her, she just looked at me, the look which said you're a disappointment.

Oh god, can this end already I don't want all this attention, it's making me uncomfortable and nervous with all the looks on me. "This is your first and last warning Miss Wilson" she said. Oh! so she knows me.

 I headed to the first empty seat I could see. I sat down and took out my book to take down the notes.

"Miss Wilson we would like it if you could introduce yourself" I heard the stupid professor saying. "This isn't school for god sake" I muttered under my breath and gave her a fake smile.

"Hi, I'm Myla Wilson" I introduced and sat down, well, she asked for an introduction and that's what my introduction is all about. Mrs stupid just glared at me and continued with her teaching.

"This isn't school but sure your introduction was that of a stubborn play home kid" a deep voice, strangely attractive, said. I turned to be greeted by a very handsome face with an idiotic yet a very familiar smirk on it, blue eyes so captivating and so deep, with a glint of amusement in them.

I just ignored him and looked forward. It was past 30 minutes now Mrs Stupid was going on about the introduction to Wuthering Heights, not that I didn't like the book but I preferred reading it than it to be taught by someone because every person has their on perspective of understanding a book and that itself is very unique as that leads to that many versions of the book.

"That's amazing!" the sex god beside me interrupted my thoughts. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked he just pointed to my book, "You've been sketching and talking to yourself all this time, and the point you said about so many versions of the books is cool, I agree with you, but Mrs Stupid won't get that"

I just stared at him for a few seconds, thinking what all must have I said all this time to myself and what all he heard. Clearing my throat I looked forward once again and tried to concentrate.

But my thoughts were occupied by him, why did he look so familiar and those eyes, where have I seen them before. While all this "thought processing" I didn't realize I was staring at him "Look, I'm flattered by the staring, but it's a little creepy" he said with a smirk on his beautiful face. God that face... wait

"Do I know you" I asked him, not being able to hold it in, he gave me an amused look and said "How would I know", jerk I muttered under my breath and he chuckled, strangely that sound gave me butterflies, I wanted to hear more of it, it made me want to smile but of course I wouldn't, I wouldn't fall for his charms, but those eyes.. get a grip Myla! 

"So you really don't know me?" he asked, what's wrong with him "No no , I definitely know you, you're the most popular person, I was just messing around.", I said all of this with a blank face, he smirked,"Sarcastic, I like it", he said and I scoffed.

"Sam" he said all of a sudden and all I did was "huh", he just shook his head with a small a very small smile and said, "I'm Sam" and held his hand out for me to shake and at the same time the bell rang.

I stood up gathering all my stuff without acknowledging him, and led my way outside of the classroom but before that, I turned around and said, "And I'm the oh so infamous stubborn kid from play home." with a smirk I walked outside. This is so not me, when did I become this confident.

"Sam" I said to myself, where have I heard this name, why is he so familiar in every aspect. "Sammyyyyyyyy" I heard a squeaky voice scream, then a loud groan and then an "Oh Boy".

The groan was from Sam who was also now outside in the corridor, the"Oh Boy" was from Rachel who had appeared all of a sudden I don't know from where and was staring straight at the sight of Sam being strangled to death by that squeaky girl. What's happening I can't .................understand. "Oh good god", he's SAM.