Oh Boy!

Please do vote and comment.

Myla

Blinding lights, the morning sunlight which is supposed to be positive, seemed like blinding lights. I groaned as I massaged my temples to get rid of the headache, pretty effective I know.

I got out of my bed and headed to the washroom to brush my teeth, I want coffee, scratch that I NEED coffee.

I was still in my last night's clothes. I can literally sleep in anything, also, Sam's jacket just smelled so amazing and warm that I didn't want to take it off.

I walked to the kitchen still asleep, to make myself some delicious soul awakening coffee.

I didn't bother looking for Rachel, first I'm killing this headache with my coffee before it kills me.

I stood by the counter waiting for my coffee to heat up, flashbacks of last night started playing and I couldn't help but smile. I looked up and he was right in front of me, I shook my head "I need to stop thinking about him." I muttered.

"Stop thinking about whom?" Sam's imaginary self asked. My imagination is just so strong I'm telling you.

"You" I said and the microwave beeped. oh my coffee is ready, finally.

He switched off the microwave, took my coffee and started moving towards me. Okay something is not right here, if he's imaginary how is he moving? Is he real?

He chuckled "I am real." oh shit, no no no no no.

He placed the coffee on the counter and both his arms were on either side of me on the counter. I could tell, he had just taken a shower. god he smells amazing. My breath hitched as he moved closer and closer to me.

"I think you're still drunk" he whispered in my ear and chuckled, his breath hit my neck and goosebumps ran all over my body.

My breathing was heavy by now. He moved behind but not enough for me to start breathing again normally, and looked me in the eye. "And My, I love the fact that you were thinking about me, coz same, I can't stop thinking about you either."

He walked away and sat on the couch as if nothing happened. It took me a minute to gain my breathing back.

I looked at the couch to see if he really is here, yes he was. I pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, and yes I was not dreaming, because that did hurt!

My.....the nickname sent my stomach into immediate butterfly effect.

I just told him that I was thinking about him, god why am I like this? People just shouldn't talk to me before I have my morning coffee.

He said he was thinking about me too, that makes us even then. Did he really mean that?

"Morning Myla" Adam said as he walked in, "Morning" I replied glancing at him. I took a double look, "Wait, why are both of you here, and how did you get in? What is even happening? I think I really am still drunk."

"You're cute" Adam flicked my nose laughing. "Still doesn't answer my questions, somebody explain please."

Both of them started laughing. Guess, I'm not getting answers any time soon. I went and sat beside Sam on the couch with my coffee. I took a sip of it and turned to Sam expectantly, that at least he'll tell me what's going on.

He smiled at me and placed one of his hands behind me on the couch, and wiped my mouth slowly with his thumb and then licked it, still looking at me.

Dear Jesus Christ, that was so hot, I am sweating.

"We're here to make an announcement, and we got in using Rachel's set of keys, which she forgot in my car last night, and Sam, keep it in your pants man."

"You're just jealous that I have one to keep it in my pants, unlike you" I laughed and said "That was harsh." Sam and hifi-ed at that.

"Hey you two can't gang up against me, also both of you ditched us last night, you broke the deal."

"I'm so sorry Adam, I didn't mean to ditch you, but somehow I got drunk, I'm really sorry." I said.

"Jessica spiked her drink." Sam said gritting his teeth and looked at Adam. They communicated through one look. Adam smiled at me sympathetically and sat beside me.

"Are you okay? you know.." he trailed off scratching the back of his head.

"I'm perfectly okay, because someone was being really nice for a change." I said and glanced at Sam over my shoulder before smiling at Adam.

"He's your Knight in Shining Armour" Sam said referring to himself indirectly, narcissist.

I turned to him, "He wishes" I countered.

He looked at me for a moment, "He really does."

There were times when Sam looked at me for a moment, and then when he spoke there was utter sincerity in what he said, which warmed my heart and made me feel safe in a strange way.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to wash my cup. Both of them started talking in hushed voices, what are these guys even up to. I grabbed a bottle of water and went back to ask them what was the "announcement" which Adam was talking about.

I also need to change I'm still in last night's clothes.

"Hey guys, so are we ready to tell her." Rachel said walking in.

"So is this announcement only for me, since all of you already know about it?"

"Yes, kind of, but it applies to all of us." Rachel replied, finally someone whose answering my questions.

Sam came and stood near me, "Ohhkayyyy, so what's it?" I asked taking a sip of my water.

"Sam is going to stay here and Rachel is moving in with me." Adam said quickly.

I spat the water out on Sam, "I feel so loved with all this showering" he said wiping his face with his handkerchief.

"That's not the way you break such news Adam" Rachel glared at him.

"What? So this IS true?" I asked. I hope not, I hope not.

"Yes" all three of them said together.

"Oh boy!" I sat on the couch with a hand on my forehead.