Drawn to Her

This chapter is dedicated to @savage_mind09. She's an extremely sweet girl, and has been very supportive.

Let me know if you liked this chapter, and click the star button at the bottom of your screen.

Sam

I parked my car in the parking and made my way towards my classes, when I heard Adam call me, I turned around and groaned when I saw who he was accompanied with. None other than Jessica and her friend Bethany. They did not just understand that I was not interested in them, they wont budge, some will power they've got there. Most of them were just after my money, every bit of them was just a façade, with an ulterior motive. I dont know how I earned the bad boy reputation, but one thing that I was not, was a player. I was not into relationships, and banging girls left right, I had my fair share of hook ups, but it was always clear to the both of us, what we were doing. But Jessica she doesnt understand, she's annoyingly persistent. But Myla, Myla was..... "Hey Sammy", Jessica made a noise, trying to be sexy, her idea of sexy was shit to me."Coming to the party, tonight?" one day, she will claw my muscles off of my biceps. Why did I even come here, oh right Adam. "No", I said, and moved past her to Adam, I could hear her whispering with Bethany, I didn't care to listen, "Sammy, I was really hoping you could come, it wont be a party without you." I wish she came with a mute button or something. Before I could answer Adam spoke, "He'll be there Jessica dont worry." Jessica squealed and left for her classes. "He doesnt even have to try!" Ryder whined, he literally whined. "Dude do you really think I want all this attention, if anything I want to get rid of it, especially Jessica."

"Just pass them on to me then." Ryder said which earned him a smack from Luke, when did he come?. Luke was a very disciplined man with a lot of values, he wouldn't handle any disrespectful words about women, no matter who. Which was one of his qualities why Karen fell for him. I respected this man for his values. Whereas, Ryder was completely opposite, they were cousins. Ryder was a womaniser, first when I met him, I thought dude was a sex addict. He was a nice person, but highly immature. Adam and I were buddies since high school, but he went on telling everyone that we were cousins, when I asked him about it, he just shrugged and said that it was just for fun, Rachel is one of the many people who thinks that we were cousins. "I'm gonna tell Rachel that youre completely whipped, and she has you wrapped around her little finger." I said leaning against his car, with my arms crossed on my chest. Adam had completely fallen for her, but was being a pussy instead of confessing to her. "What did I miss?" came in Matt, while patting Luke on the back. Matt was a very silent person, but he was a hell observant person. Matt was a really cool guy, once you get to know him. "Sam's just on his periods and being cranky about seeing Jessica at the party." Adam answered, "Ahh, thats tough, you know I'd rather have periods than being chased around by her" Matt commented, told you, hes a cool guy. I just chuckled and shook my head when a black oddly familiar car passed by us. "I got to go, see you guys tonight at the party." Luke started walking off. "What's the rush man?" Matt asked him, "He's just going early to help Karen with her lipstick." Ryder started making kissing sounds, we all laughed, Luke just showed us the finger, but what caught my attention was behind Luke. There she was, rounding her black Chevrolet, no doubt I found the car familiar, after all it was the same car that started everything .

She was looking in our direction, then I realized she was looking at me, something in my stomach fluttered. Man, I sound like a teenage girl, this is what she did to me. This is what, Myla did to me. I smirked at her and raised my head a little in a whats up manner, she held my gaze for a second or two looked at her watch, and started speed walking, skipping steps to the class. I smiled to myself, she was so cute when she got all flustered and uncomfortable. I knew she was trying to get to class early to avoid all the attention when she came in late. The first day when she came to the class late, I thought she'd pass out, she was that uncomfortable. Last night I was hoping I'd lose the match with Rachel, which I did, just my luck, because as the deal said, losers would be designated drivers. Rachel and Adam were party animals, and couldn't go without drinking and once drunk, you couldn't catch hold of them, Ryder would be busy looking to be laid. Matt would as usual be leaving the party early, nobody could figure out why, till date. Being with Luke and Karen when they were together was as good as being alone. All of this would lead to me spending some time with Myla. I feel like a creep, but there was something about her that drew me to her. I wanted to know everything about her. She was different, and had all my attention. She was beautiful in her own way. The politeness in her voice, the way she smiled, the way she looked away and tuck her hair behind her ear when she was shy, she didn't blush, hell the girl didn't blush at all. Yes, I wanted to know her, I wont beat around the bush, I was attracted to her. This was all new to me.