Air Dancer

It's been a long day, without you my readers...

And I'll tell you all about it in the upcoming chapter.....

Do vote and comment, tell me how you like it. It encourages me to come up with new chapters. :)

...

Myla

Sam ran to his car, which let me tell you had its driver's door lying far apart from the car.

Yes. Don't asking me how, I myself am trying to figure that out.

"FUCK!!" he kneeled down beside his car, and grazed his hand over it. He's definitely going to cry.

"See, I understand someone drove a little too rashly into your car, but how did your door fly away like that." I asked trying to hide my chuckle and in return Sam glared at me.

I'm a complete bitch for finding this a little funny but I can't help it. He's literally whispering soothing words to the car, and that's a rare sight to see the bad boy in.

"It's all because of you Wilson."

"What the hell? How am I responsible for this, I was with you inside." all traces of humour vanishing from me.

"You weren't answering my calls. In a hurry to look for you I left the door open and rushed inside, and some bastard just ran his car into my door, I swear to god if I find him, he'll be dead. But you, you are right here, I was thinking of abducting you and locking you up in a poorly built cabin in the middle of a dense forest....... without food" he threatened and pointed a finger at me, walking towards me.

I gasp, oh boy he better not drag me in this.

"Listen here jackass, any sane person, no matter in what hurry would shut their door. I can't help it if you lack that common sense. Hell. it isn't even common sense, it 's a reflex you should have, or, or a muscle memory."

"Still doesn't explain the fact that you were not answering my calls, its not like you didn't have your phone with you, coz you did answer it the first time I called you and you hung up on me immediately."

"Well, I didn't want to talk to you that time, actually scratch that I don't want to talk to you ever. But before that tell me how did you get my number?"

"You can't stay without talking to me Myles I mean, look at me, even you know that very well, and yeah, I have my ways of getting your number."

I glared at him for his typical jock answer.

"Okay, that way may have a name called Rachel."

"Damnit, such a traitor. Okay, now we can go back to ignoring each other, wouldn't be a problem considering the fact that we, no, more like you have been doing that for the past six days."

"As if you were dying to talk to me don't blame it all on me."

"Oh really, there the obnoxious bastard makes an appearance! To clear it out, I did try talking to you Samuel Whatever Anderson, but being the ass you're, you just avoided me and made me feel like shit."

"Don't call me Samuel Myla."

By now we were both panting, staring each other in the eye, with almost no space between us. I don't know when we came so close, but I do know that my neck hurts looking him up in the eye.

"Stupid Skyscraper" I muttered, and Sam was the first one to break off the staring contest, more like throwing daggers at each other contest.

When he looked back at me he was smiling a faint smile.