Horrendous Potion

Dedicated to teddybeararmy  for being such a constant support and blowing up my notifications with her lovely comments. ♡♡
................

Myla

Myla: 2 Burgers 1 Coke 1 Sprite

Sam: 3 Burgers 1 Coke 2 Sprites

So, Sam and I had a bet on who could stuff their faces with more food, since both of us claimed to be starving and also burger fans.

Clearly, we can see who won. But I gave him a tough competition, yeah.

Currently, we are hogging on French fries, god knows the number of fries we consumed. We've been here since one hour and none of us are in the mood to head back home.

This feels so strange, heading back home, together. Like a couple. Ughh I guess the fries have started clouding my thoughts.

"So Mayo, since I won the bet, we're playing a game of my choice now." Sam says with a proud smile, and he's hell bound with that stupid nickname.

Which you think is pretty cute. Shut up subconscious!

"Nooo" I whine as I lay my head on the table.

"Come on, I'll go easy on you coz you gave me a good competition and it was fun." I give him a proud smile, flicking my hair slightly, he laughs at it and shakes his head. Adorable.

"So its truth or dare.."

"No this is too typical. You'll ask me something which I won't answer, I'll ask you something which you won't answer, it'll all just intrigue us more or put us in a foul mood. So, no. Instead, we do only dares, and those dares be something fun." I say all of that with hand gestures.

"Wow, only if you'd let me complete, I would have said the something. I must say, you're one of a kind Wilson." he says with a serious expression.

"What is that even supposed to mean?" I question which he merely ignores and continues talking. I feel loved.

"There's a little change though. You know how I asked you to save a little from all your drinks and I did the same." I nod to that, really curious about it now.

He takes my leftover coke and pours it in the little sprite left, and adds his saved up drinks too. Then he takes the ketchup and adds to it. Okay I'm starting to worry now. Just when I think it can't get any worse he takes some fries breaks them to small pieces and adds it to the poisonous drink.

Dear lord, I hope you know I believe in you and I love you.

This isn't over yet boys and girls, he takes the cheese dip and adds that too, and stirs the drink with the straw. I look wide eyed at all the contents getting mixed thoroughly, and creating a puke-ish sensation inside me. I feel his eyes on me throughout the time he's giving that horrendous potion a stir.

"So whoever doesn't complete the dare dew to any reasons has to take a big gulp of this drink." A smirk tugging at his lips.

I have practically dug my own grave here, so much for being fun.

"Are you scared you can't face my dares Myla?" he asks in a challenging tone.

I'm smart enough to not fall for that death trap of a trick, but this is Sam Anderson we are talking about here. I'm not backing off, even if it gives me Diarrhea.

"Be prepared to drink the puke you just made Anderson." I smirk in return.

"We'll see." Confidence layering his words.