Ignorance

Dear readers, do vote and comment. :)

Myla

I groaned as I practically dragged myself to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast, which could barely be considered as breakfast.

I just couldn't eat early in the morning. I cannot do anything early morning.

I wore my navy blue jeans and a plain black top.

I'm not much into patterns and floral designs. Most of my clothes are just plain and a solid colour.

I walked in the kitchen to make myself coffee, so that I can start my system. It's like fuel to my engine.

But, as soon as I walked in, I walked backward again as something on the counter caught my eye. There laid packets of Doritos and Cheetos. Beside it was a postit note sticked to the counter. I smiled at seeing all my favourite junk. I pulled out the postit note to read what it said.

Stop smiling to yourself you creep.
I'm just trying to compensate for emptying your last packet of Doritos. I've bought you hawt Cheetos too, but I know, you won't find them as hot as me. ; )
By the way I was kidding about you smiling, it's the most beautiful smile in the world to me. :)
-Sam

By the end of the note, I just couldn't stop smiling while I tucked my hair behind my ear.

Suddenly I heard the main door shut. Strange, that means Sam was right here while I was reading his note and now he left without saying anything.

I had my coffee and left for college, not before grabbing my black zipped sweatshirt. Which is plain again, and not boring. This reminded me of Rachel who called me boring for shopping plain clothes.

I was suddenly excited to go to college, and that was to meet Rachel and not some other cute postit guy.

..

"Hey Myles, I miss you, I can't stay with a boy, please come back. I don't want to stay with Adam!!" Rachel said all of that in just one breath, when I met her in the cafeteria.

"Hey I'm a nice dude, you can't say that and also I'm an awesome roomie who is also your homie." Adam said to her in return, with a proud smile.

"Can you just stop with your pathetic rhyming" Rachel rolled her eyes at him.

"You're just mad coz I called myself your roomie and homie, but don't you worry, because you're my sweetheart and we can makeout in Walmart" Adam gave an awesome reply and Rachel dropped her fork at that and blushed hard.

Adam just chuckled as he got up and kissed Rachel on the cheek, and I raised my eyebrows at her.

He turned around as he neared the cafeteria door, "Bye Myles, and Rach, see you at Walmart."

I looked at Rachel who was blushing even more if that's even possible, that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore and I started laughing.

She just glared at me and ranted on and on about how Adam made such comments even when his mother was around who gave her the stink eye.

Throughout all this, I couldn't help but try to catch a glimpse of Sam anywhere. But he wasn't around anywhere, he came in late to class too and sat at the other corner. He rushed out as soon as the class ended.

All of this felt as if something was wrong, but I forced myself to stay positive.

I smiled at Rachel who was trying not to smile while complaining about Adam, this girl was deep in feelings.

She also mentioned that they were going to Adam's hometown sometime later for a week to meet his family, his bitch of a mom's order, her words, not mine. She was planning on ditching it.

Rachel and I spent some time eating outside and said our goodbyes to head home.

..

I got home, had a snack and was going to freshen up when Sam came home. I gave him the spare key last night not wanting a repeat of events.

"Hey"

"Hey" he replied barely looking at me and went immediately inside his room and locked it.

What was wrong with him, and what was wrong with me giving it so much of thought?

Ignoring him, I took a shower and left for the library for my work, and peace.

There were a lot of people in the library today which kept me busy, not that I'm complaining, instead I like it.

...

I finished my shift and took Chinese takeout for dinner. I thought of not buying Sam dinner but then, I do have a little kindness in me, and that shithead is just lucky enough to witness it.

As I parked my car and walked to the door I stopped in my tracks by the sight in front of me. This was becoming a thing now.

Sam stood by the door looking down at his shoes, but guess what, he was not alone, the bitch Jessica was also there with all her mighty self.

He noticed my presence and Bitch-ica too looked around and smirked at me while trailing her hand up and down Sam's chest. He caught her hand and dropped it down.

I walked acting unfazed by their presence, taking out my keys.

"Myla, hii" Jessica smiled a sinister smile at me.

"Oh hey Tiffany" I said trying to open the lock.

"It's Jessica" she sneered at me.

"Oh sorry, my bad" I said without seeming apologetic at all. Just then the door opened. Finally.

"Anyway, see you later Karen" Sam snickered and I saw Jessica stomping her foot.

Not once did I look at Sam the shithead and slammed the door real hard.

Guess whose not getting dinner tonight.

.

A/N:

Hey people, its been amazing so far. Thank you for still continuing with this book.

Let me know how you feel about the story, drop it down in the comments.

It's been more than a week that I have updated and I'm sorry about that. But to compensate for that some good moments are gonna be created between Sam and Myla so, stay tuned and stay amazing.

Byee..