I missed you

Here we go, a new update.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

...

Myla

It doesn't matter I kept chanting it like some success mantra, but why did it feel bad.

Sam was avoiding me but at the same time he was having a good time with that Kim Kardashian lite outside.

We're just friends right? But then why is there a pang of jealousy in me. It's all his mistake, he shouldn't have been so sweet, caring, writing notes one minute and then going and ignoring whole of my existence.

"Such an ass" I muttered.

"Who's an ass?" I turned around immediately following the voice.

"Hmmm, did I just hear anybody, wait nobody's here, may be I'm just hallucinating." I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, you do hallucinate about me huh." He replied as he came to sit on the other couch, with the food carton in his hand which was initially his.

"Don't you dare go after my food again." I snatched it from him, and kept it on the other side of me so that it was out of his reach.

"But you already have one with you, I thought that's for me." he frowned.

"Get over yourself, both of them are for me." I said looking at the television, which showed that F.R.I.E.N.D.S was airing next. Perfect.

"So, how was your day?" he asked trying to start a conversation.

"So now we're talking" I muttered under my breath.

He just sighed and walked up to his room.

And damn, did that hurt. He didn't even try, I mean...ugh fuck it.

Lets just concentrate on Chandler now, the love of my life.

...

Rachel sat on the chair and ranted about Adam's mom being a pain in the ass as her hair was being cut. We were in salon, dolling up Rachel.

Apparently, Adam's mom wanted Rachel to meet some of her business clients and she asked her to "repair" herself and said that she looks like a homeless goat.

"I mean what the fuck, I don't look like a goat, moreover a homeless goat." She said as she examined herself in the mirror while the stylist struggled to make her sit straight.

I gave him an apologetic smile on her behalf, and he winked at me.

Okay, so we'll ignore him.

I turned in her direction in the chair beside her, and let my legs hang over the handle of it.

"No Rach, you're a pretty goat not a homeless one." I said smiling at her and she just she flipped me off.

"If it wasn't for Adam I wouldn't be doing all this, that dude owes me bigtime now." She was so frustrated but it looked funny with the expressions she gave.

I nodded seriously, "True though true, he owes you a bigtime, in Walmart." I winked at her.

"Oh shut up Myla, don't shit me right now." She tried to look angry but the blush on her face confirmed that it was otherwise.

"By the way, how's it living with a hottie? I hope you have not shagged him." she said with a smirk.

"Rachel!" I said loudly and she just laughed.

As if on cue my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number. I answered the call.

"Hello" No answer