Slow Mindless

Please do vote and show some love. :)

..

SAM

"Myla", I surprised myself with the texture of my voice. She looked so stunning in that tight black dress of hers, I just couldn't get enough of her. I checked her out shamelessly. Her soft hair falling on her shoulder and reaching her breasts, her eyes looked smoky and seductive, she had applied something on her eyes, it made them even more alluring, her lips, those lips! They looked so inviting, the red lipstick she applied made her look so hot. The dress did wonders to her body, it ended just above her knees, she reached up to my shoulders, she was around 5'2-5'3, surprised I looked down, ahh she was wearing heels, that made her legs look so long. I looked up to meet her eyes, she looked away and tucked her hair behind her ear. Damn! That was enough to send me over the edge, I got a hard on just by that look.

"Myla" I called out again, and took a step towards her, trying to reach for her hand. She moved aside, "I need fresh air." she said and tried walking past me towards the door, she stumbled and was about to fall but I caught her in time, was she drunk, rule breaker, huh.

I leaned down and brought my mouth just above her ear, "Are you drunk, already?" I asked her in a low voice, she shivered. I smirked impressed that I had that effect on her, but what do I know, she was drunk. "Not a bit, I'm keeping my end of the deal, and you are doing the same, don't leave me." though she meant it in another context, but the way she looked at me, standing right in front of me, with my arms around her waist, my heart did a flip listening to her words. This girl will be the death of me. I looked into her eyes "Never! I've got you, always, okay?" I meant every word that I said, I had to make sure she was okay, she was happy, a part of me wanted me, to be the reason behind her happiness, but all of it seems too good to be true. "Okay" she said in a low voice, I barely heard that. She made me feel stuff, I don't know what it was, but I wanted her to be with me all the time.

She said she didn't drink, but she definitely is not in her senses. Myla wouldn't lie about drinking, she certainly did not look like the party and drinking type. I need to find out, did anybody spike her drink, just thinking about it boiled my blood with anger. I let go off her but held her hand in mine, and made my way outside, she said she needed fresh air, that'll clear her mind and may be then she'll tell me what happened.

We went outside, I made her lean against my car for support. She didn't let go off my hand, not that I mind, instead, I enjoyed every bit of it. She closed her eyes and rested the back of her head against the glass, I just stood there staring at her. She was an angel, so pure, so innocent. She made me want to take her in my arms, and hide her from all the wrongs of the world.

I remember how she looked at me this morning, when I didn't talk to her, there was worry in her eyes. That look played with my thoughts, it gave me hope, as the hope occurred, it was crushed by reality and the presence of my past still haunting me. I had been a dick to her, completely ignoring her. He just wouldn't let anything go right, if it wasn't for his call, I would have offered to pick her up to the party. He ruined everything every damn time! It scared me, scared me that it would hurt Myla in the process. I couldn't think straight that time, and chose to ignore her. I had planned to stay away from her, keep her out of my mess, and have all my feelings in control, but all of that just flew away when I saw her here, at the party. The party, yeah, I had to find out.

I gently started stroking my thumb on the back of her palm, and called her, "Myla" her lips parted, and then closed, no matter what, she was so adorable. "Hmm" her voice was soft and strained, I had to get a control over my shit, and sort this out first.

"Did you drink, anything?" She shook her head, her eyes still closed, a few strands of hair fell on her face, before I could know what I was doing, I had lifted my hand and was already moving her hair out of her face, and tucking it behind her ear. She took a sharp breath in, I smiled at her reaction to my touch. Her cheeks were so soft, her hair, so smooth.

"Someone spilled my drink, and all the divine tasting punch got wasted, I wanted more of it." Drunk Myla was achingly cute, she was making this so difficult. "So tell me who gave you the drink, so we can get more of it for you." she opened her eyes and let go off my hand, I frowned instantly, why did she have to do that? "Really?" she grinned at me, how I would give up anything to see her like that. "Yeah."

She held my hand and started dragging me inside, a smile took over my face. "Let's go ask Jessica, she gave me that punch, I told her I don't want to drink tonight, so she called me a dummy and told me it was just fruit punch." Damnit! It had to be her, why did she have to bring Myla in between. I won't hit a woman ever, but I'll hire a female ninja to break her bones. I have to warn her, but first, I have to get Myla sober.

I held on to her hand tight as we passed the crowded area, and led her to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water, I pulled out a bar stool and made her sit on it, "Drink this, finish it up, since you spilled your drink, you didn't consume it much, this will help you sober up okay." she nodded, but was looking towards the dance floor. "Okay?" I asked, this time a little louder, she looked at me, "Okay." I smiled and handed her the bottle, she was adorable.

"Sam, my man!" I turned around to be greeted by Matt, "Hey, what's up, it's strange you haven't left yet", Matt chuckled and answered, "I was leaving, when I saw you here with Myles, everything okay?" Myles, that was what everybody called her, everybody, except me. "Yeah, everything's okay..." I said while turning to check on her, but she wasn't there, the bottle I gave her was also lying on the counter, untouched.

"I'll see you later Matt" I was already walking away, I didn't wait for his reply. Where the hell is she, did she go outside, did she go to use the washroom? I raked my hand in my hair, looking for her. Jason Derulo's Swalla: After dark remix started playing and suddenly there were loud hootings and woahs, I turned around, and my heart fucking stopped beating. There she was!

Right there in the middle of the dance floor, there she was. I stood locked where I was, staring at her, mesmerized by her. She was swaying her hips to the music sexily. Slow mindless, that's how she moved, in her own different world, her eyes sparkling. She placed her hands on her neck, with her eyes closed, she moved her hands slowly up in her hair, some of her hair moved upwards in the process, she dropped her right hand down, while the other was up in the air, her hair fell down to her shoulders, she opened her eyes and started swaying slowly, with a small smile on her face. Jesus Christ, I think I just came.

This girl was so agile switching from being adorable to being sexy. With no care in the world, without sparing a look to anyone, she moved so gracefully, in a really seductive way. She did not have a clue how she affected the people in here, especially me.

I saw many hungry eyes gawking at her, trying to make a move. Oh, hell no! I quickly made my way towards her, noticing me she smiled, I'm sure my face mirrored hers.

I stood behind her, and started dancing with her, this music was the perfect sexy. Our movements co-ordinated, swaying our bodies slightly, the slightest of movements. Her eyes were closed as she got lost in the music, and the moment. There was no physical contact between us, not even a touch of the fingers, but this right here, was the most intimate moment. I could see only her, it was as if the earth started moving utterly slow, everything appeared to be clouded in slow motion.

The music came to an end and I mentally groaned, she turned around. I noticed many of the guys still staring at her. I took her hand in mine and walked to the kitchen, she has to get sobered up.

...

The night is still young, discover how, in the next chapter. *wink*