Team FRIENDS

AN: Please do vote and share your love.

...

Rachel and I were chilling in the living room, more like I was close to dozing off. When we heard a knock, I got up and opened the door, and saw a pair of deep blue eyes staring back at me.

I just stood there dumbfounded, god knows for how long, because come on, I was not expecting him at my doorstep, and moreover he was looking so good in that grey shirt. Get a grip Myla! I was back to reality when I heard someone clearing their throat, and there stood Adam smirking while glancing between Sam and me. "Too much sexual tension" he muttered under his breath and walked past us. What did he say, "Hey! I heard that Adam" I called after him. Sam didn't fail to smack him before Adam passed us. I turned around and Sam was still there, he came closer to me, and leaned forward, I forgot how to breathe, his cologne clouded me, oh the irony, he had this slightly musky and woody scent. Damn! It was so addicting. I felt his breath on my ear, I drew a sharp breath in, "Looks like someone is too stubborn to invite me in. Never mind I'll just get in." he moved behind, oh, I think I can breathe now. He winked at me and went in. oh god even his wink felt familiar. "Myla coming or not? Get your ass here" ...uhh Rachel!

I went inside to see Adam sprawled on the couch, Rachel was sitting with his legs on her lap. I turned around and found Sam in the kitchen, looking inside the fridge. "What are you guys doing here?", Adam turned to me and said, "Oh, come on Myla aren't you happy to see two sex gods in your living room, and clearly, I'm the sexier one" and he winked at Rachel and she just slapped his leg.

"You're funny Adam" I gave him a fake laugh, "That's a fact Myla, there's nothing funny about it, right Rach" he pouted looking in her direction. "No, it isnt, you're not sexier than me, I mean come on look at me", Sam said behind me. I turned around, I think I'll sprain my neck "No, but seriously, what are you doing here?

"Oh, our TV is not working, so we came here, also someone order pizza, I'm starving here."

"Yeah yeah, me too!"

"Me three, your fridge is empty, how are you guys surviving?" Sam asked,

"This ass over here ate everything up in just three days!" Rachel pointed an accusing finger at me.

"No, I did not, and moreover there wasnt much.", I argued with her, while Sam shook his head smiling. He does that a lot, what do I know, I only know him since yesterday.

"So, Rachel you're ordering pizza, no don't look at me like that, I'm not Adam your puppy eyes won't work on me, you didnt continue the "me too" chain hence, you have to order, so yeah, I want pepperoni" Sam ordered her and she just stomped her leg like a child, but I didn't miss the blush on her face on the mention of Adam's name.

I told her I too wanted pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, to which she just muttered something around the lines where does all the stuff she eats go.

Adam ordered instead of Rachel, while giving her smile to which I said whipped but I heard another voice say the same, and Sam and I looked at each other. Just a co incidence, I told myself, and gave him a smile, when I smiled at him, his eyes grew slightly larger but he covered it up soon.

About after thirty minutes the pizza guy came. I was in the kitchen bringing out glasses for our drinks when I heard Adam and Rachel talking about HIMYM. Rachel is the biggest HIMYM fan ever. I kept the glasses on the table and Sam filled them up with coke.

"I dont understand why do people like FRIENDS, its not that great, lets watch HIMYM, put it on Rach." Adam said. "Oh, hell no, FRIENDS is just amazing, the re-watchability of that show is just great. It's the best show, to ever exist." I get all defence, when it comes to food and FRIENDS.

"I fucking agree with her, you two can go to hell, we are watching FRIENDS." Sam agreed with me, it came as a surprise to me, but now that he's on Team FRIENDS, I don't think he's that annoying as I thought he is.

"I'm on your side babe, don't worry." Sam whispered in my ear, I had goosebumps, just by his voice. When did he come so close, talk about not being annoying, I think I was too early about my decision of him being less annoying. I gulped and turned around, he was so close. I just stared at him, his eyes the perfect and deepest shade of blue, the ones you just couldn't stop looking at. "Smitten, are you?" he teased with a glint in his eyes. Yes, the voice in my head said. "Oh, shut up!"

"We are watching FRIENDS, its final!" Sam declared.

Adam snorted and Rachel started with her rant, "We are watching HIMYM, the world doesnt revolve around you FRIENDS fans, okay!"

"Its a sin that you're named Rachel"

"Ha ha, good one." Sam encouraged me.

"We are watching HIMYM thats it!"

"No, we are not, we are watching FRIENDS"

"HIMYM"

'FRIENDS"

"HIMYM"

"FRIENDS"

"NOOOOO"

"YES!"

"Okay stop it all of you, we are settling this over a game of rock, paper, scissors!" Adam interrupted us.

"The one who loses, will also be the designated drivers at this weekends party!" this was Sam, and Rachel screamed, "Yes!!"

No one gets in between Rachel and her drinking. "Deal!" I put my hand out to shake, and Adam accepted it. "Rachel will be representing Team HIMYM", Adam patted her back while she just cracked her neck. "Team HIMYM, how mature" I said to Adam. "Hypocrite now, are we?" Sam said in a low voice so that only I could hear it, that's when I realized that I was thinking aloud about him being less annoying. I just glared at him and we decided that Sam would be playing from our side.

I pulled Sam behind by his shirt he lost his balance and tumbled into me, me being clumsy I slipped and was waiting to hit the floor, but I didn't instead, I felt someone's arms around my waist, I opened my eyes and Sam pulled me up, but didn't let go off me, I just stared at him with my lips apart, my heart was beating so fast as if I had run a mile. Tingles shot up around my waist where his arms were. He was looking at me with an emotion I couldn't identify. Hello, save the PDA for later, lets get over this Adam said and just like that, the moment was over. Sam took his arms off me, "If we lose, I will kill you." I threatened him, "I never lose, watch me." he smirked and turned around.