Pranks

This very moment Hakuba felt less than a detective but a silly child with the action he had taken. Fully aware of Conan attending Kaitou KID's heist, he found himself searching for the thief with so much more eagerness and passion than ever before. At last, he located him, peering into the exhibition room and about to start his show.
"KID."

That was all it took for the phantom to flinch, whipping his head towards Hakuba, his pokerface staying put like carved in stone nonetheless.
"Tantei-san."
What a lovely greeting he thought, his expression bemused to have caught him off guard. Silence filled the hallway, chatters from afar the only background noise aviable. Five minutes left.
"Today is april's fools," pointed the blond haired detective out, shifting from one leg to another. He had been oddly relaxed for this occasion, KID immediately filed this inside the back of his mine.
"...that's true."

Indeed, Kaitou KID had announced his heist on april's fools, Kuroba's personal holiday. His private persona had been torturing the poor halfbrit for the entire school day, explosions of birds, coloured smoke and slime accompanying him to whereever fate had decided to guide him to.
He is relaxed, too relaxed. What is he up to? Better find a fast excuse and get the hell outta here, Kaito sweatdropped, pulling his top hat further down to cast a shaddow on his features.
"Well, good look today, KID."
The detective spun on his hell, heading off into the opposite direction. Great, now he knew he had poked the thief's curiosity. Some may have said, teasing a nest of wasps like that was him signing his death certificate, but Hakuba knew better. It was a small revenge he had planned but he had some kind of humor after all, enough to play a small prank on Kuroba Kaito on his heist as Kaitou KID.

Kaitou KID stared. And stared. And stared.
"What the heck was that...?!" he finally spat out, recovering from this small incident. His guts told him to be on extra guard now, whatever it was what caused Hakuba to act this way, he didn't like it. All smug as usual but not thrilled to sprint at him, yet alone tackle him. Nearly slapping himself to refocuse, he turned back to observing the task force just before the clock chimed his time to show up, lights turned off just as predicted.

Minutes later of a hilarious chase, the police by now covered in all sorts of feathers and glue, he made his way to the roof top. Kaito had found it especially pleasant to take small pictures of his enemies; the ones not covered by gross tools greatly stuffed into costumes. Nakamori-keibu had made one hell of a maid, dressed as well as Kaito was known for doing his work, this time he might have went a little overboard in cutting his beard off.
The door flung open, a panting and blushing Conan at his heel. He had taken special care in his favorite Tantei, all dolled inside a cute kitten costume with neko ears glued to his head. Conan was mad, horrible mad. The thief had had the nerve to leave a giant mirror inside the exhibition hall, letting him observe every detail of his shameful attire.
"You look so adorable, Meitantei~" the magician cooed at him, watching with joy the left eye of his nemesis to twitch in fury.
"Shut your mouth!!"

Kaito snickered, he had been waiting for this day all along. Nevertheless, he bowed gentlemanalike towards Conan and wished one of his sickly sweet farewells, turning around to jump off of the roof. But as Conan's sensitive eyes caught hint of something, an evil smiled sprawled across his face.
Two clicks were audible, one activating his shoe and the second announcing a ball to be produced by his belt. Aiming...
"...shoot!!" Conan howled out in joy as he saw his own ball hitting the back of said phanton, sending him a few meters further only to crash down somewhere else. His eye kept twitching yet he made it back down, trying to find KID as fast as possible.

Kaito grumbled, his spine ached due to his rough treatment he had gotten before. Why was Meitantei so eager to smash his back? He rarely used soccer balls on him.
But once he took off his outfit, a light bulb went on above his head.
"...Hakuba...!!"

One his back, clear and neatly written on a big paper...

'KICK ME CONAN-KUN'