Snowstorm 2

As Shinichi woke up the next morning, he had to shield his eyes from the blinding sunlight. He needed a minute to progress what had happened and where he actually was, then shot up right away and his gaze fell onto the spot next to him. KID was gone. And on the pillow, nicely folded, Shinichi's clothes.
...without his underwear.
"Damn you KID..." the male growled and began to dress himself. No way in hell would he let anybody find out he wore lingerie below his common outfit thanks to that white good for nothing.

The matress on KID's half still was warm, he must have been here minutes ago. Shinichi dashed downstairs and rushed to open the door but the phantom was gone. No footsteps to follow, no matter how much he looked. A smile came onto his lips, KID was truly impressive. The storm was over since long and now that his view was clear, Shinichi could see miles of snow sparkling in the morning sun. How did he leave? He should have at least left a trail to follow in the snow.
In front of the small veranda was a pile of snow... Bigger than the snow around. Did he...?
Shinichi took on his shoes and took a careful step into the snow, nearly sinking in again. But his deductions were correct, he could see a bit of snow knocked off of the roof's edge. And... footsteps on the roof.
"KID climbed onto the roof and flew off with his hangglider, just so I can't follow his trail and catch him... Sly thief."
But much to his surprise, Shinichi wasn't mad. He fetched the rest of his belongings and drank a small coffee, before he started to walk away too. If his deductions were correct, a road should have been nearby this house.

Lady Luck favored him this time since soon enough, he found it. Again tired, his feet frozen thanks to him sinking into the snow til his knees and in desperate need to get home. For a while, he followed the street and kept imagining warm things to lull his brain into a false sense of comfort.
"Coffee, hot cocoa... soup, Ran's chicken... Hawaii..."
The noise of a car approaching ripped him out of his thoughts. Flailing with his arms like mad, he hoped for the driver to pick him up. The woman on the driver's seat laughed and pulled over as she saw this, then motioned Shinichi to get in at the back. Shinichi let himself fall onto his seat like a bag of potatos and gratefully smiled at the kind woman.
"Thanks a lot for picking me up..."
"You teens have ideas," she chuckled and motioned with her head onto a girl deep asleep next to him, "you're the second one I picked up in the middle of nowhere." Shinichi frowned as dots started to connect and with a smirk he gently pulled the girl closer so she was able to rest on him not the uncomfortable window. Shinichi bent towards the girl's ear and quietly huffed at her.
"You idiot, we could have gone together. Less trouble."
The girl shifted and Shinichi saw the adorable glare of indigo eyes in his direction.
"Shut your slaps, Meitantei..." was the murmured answer.

Shinichi smirked and wrapped his arm around KID in disguise, relaxing into his seat. Much to his surprise, KID didn't shy away. In fact, he snuggled only further into Shinichi's chest and made himself comfortable.
"...your fault, if you are offering don't think I won't take."
The drive was long and exhausting, like Shinichi remembered it at the first time to be as well. An hour until the next city... His eyelids started to drop, he felt incredible sleepy. He couldn't tell wether the KID had fallen asleep by now, his breath was calm and quiet, his eyes closed and his heartbeat just as relaxed.
Shinichi must have dozed off because all of a sudden the gentle voice of the kind woman woke him up.
"Hey, boy. Wake up. We're at the train station."
Shinichi sat up and noticed that again, KID was gone. Cursing quietly under his breath he nodded and opened the door, then froze again as he realized something.
"Wait. W-why are we at the train station?"
"Oh, the young lady told me before I let her out that you would welcome to be let out at the train station."
Shinichi smiled, thanked her and shutted the car door. He watched her drive off with a deep sigh and turned away, fists burried deep in his pockets.
"Damn KID... Why do you always manage to weasle your way away from me..."

Now finally having the time to look, he pulled out his phone and opened it. As he awaited it, 10 missed calls of Heiji and 2 of Saguru. But what he didn't await was a rather large picture of his own butt in red lingerie saved as his lockscreen.
His face reached within a blink scarlet and he furiously searched through his gallery. Not only that picture, lots of pictures showing him on his chase after KID in his maid dress, his red face once a gust of wind blew his skirt up... a picture which angle only could've been taken between his legs.
And as a final, a selfie of a grinning Kaitou KID with the deep asleep Shinichi inside the cottage. Suddenly, his message signal blinked and he opened it up without a second thought.

A picture of a blushing Shinichi staring at his phone, smiling like an idiot.
"KID you bastard!"
He really loved that thief way too much.