Witchcraft (Conan×KID)

Lazily opening his eyes on a sunday morning, Edogawa Conan stared for a while against the ceiling before instinctively grabbing his glasses to put them on. Today was supposed to become a really relaxed break from all the stress of hunting criminals yet Conan still felt it in his blood that something was going to happen.
A few minutes later the chibi sat downstairs, secretly enjoying a coffee that he disguised as a hot chocolate (bless the invention of food colouring) in case Ran would suspect anything. It didn't last too long until a hungover Mouri Kogoro entered and scoffed as he found Conan settled inside his usual chair.
"Get out of my chair brat!"

Nearly rolling his eyes the boy put on a cute smile and hopped off of the wooden craft, drinking the last bit of his coffee at once.
"No worries Kogoro oji-san, am finished!"
Polite as ever he placed his cup into his sink and hurried out of the kitchen to avoid any further interaction, he had learned speaking up would get him a great headache. He didn't get breakfast like this, but it didn't matter to him as he was used to live on coffee.
Doing Ran a favor he picked up the key for the mailbox and checked it, surprised to find a package with his name inside. Luckily that person had used his undercover name as Conan Edogawa at the front, because once he entered his room and undid the wrappings he found a small doll inside together with a note.
"Weird..." Conan muttered, eying the doll up. It resembled Kaitou KID, well, at least considering the accessoires. The body build wasn't well done so it definitely didn't come from KID himself, it was just a stuffed toy with strings attached to two pairs of smaller stuffed orbs, obviously his feet and hands. Who would send him such an useless thing?

His curiosity overcame him, the detective senses started to kick in. Conan reached for a napkin and picked the card up in case any finger prints were left of the culprit. But as he saw the few words addressed to his real persona, his blood froze in terrify.

Kudo Shinichi, this doll contains a clue to your best rival.

Conan sweatdropped and adjusted his glasses. So the person knew about his secret. A clue to his best rival? It was obvious this referred to KID, regarding the special clothes of the small doll.
"Hm..."
Should he call Heiji? Tell Haibara? Conan wasn't sure but he at least could inspect the doll. But as he turned around to the package, the doll wasn't inside any longer. Eyebrows narrowed, the detective stared down at the empty box.
"Where did it...?"
He looked left and right, and there it was, sprawled across his futon. Weird. The chibi didn't put it there and if, he couldn't remember it. But no one was inside the room and he noticed nothing attached to the doll which could get it to move.

Breathing out a sigh he crawled over and picked it up, nearly dropping it in surprise as it felt warm.
"Warm...?! Body temperature, somebody must have had it inside their hands just a second ago... But that doesn't make sense, nobody is here. The only possible answer is... there's something inside the doll!"
Conan hurried to fetch some scissors from downstairs, got tangled up inside an argument with Ran about how running with scissors in his hands is dangerous and once he returned, the doll wasn't at its place again. Now really starting to become uncomfortable Conan searched for the doll and peered into every corner of his room, without much success. Where was it?! Did KID watch him and fetched it just now? No, that was impossible.

Utterly pissed off about not being able to examine it further he instead went into the agency of detective Mouri, glad to see it empty. But there it was...
The doll.
Calmly sitting on the desk, leaned against the small tv and with various bits of cards spread around it. Slowly inching closer the chibi tried to get a look at the cards, but all of them were completely empty. Invisible ink? He knew Kogoro had a messy lifestyle but he wouldn't ever let papers fly around, only beer cans.

All of sudden he saw a movement. The doll. The doll just moved. Conan nearly screamed and backed away as the tiny creature grabbed a pen and slowly wrote a few symbols onto one of the cards, then collapsed once again onto the table. He didn't dare to come any closer, not even speaking of moving any muscle. God he was glad to have scissors inside his hands. What kind of bullshit was that?!
But eventual he decided standing around like ordered and left wouldn't get him any further and thus, he hastily snatched away the card and backed off again.

KISS ME

Conan frowned and flashed a glance back at the doll which had managed to stand up again. It looked weak... and the movements were way too elegant to be robotic. This doll... was it alive? He couldn't picture why anybody would send him a message to kiss them. Should he kiss the doll?
"No," he shook his head, "I'm not gonna kiss a doll. I'm not an idiot."
A card flew at him, hitting him right into his face. LOVE YOU was written on it and the detective couldn't help but blush. Someone was trying to mess with him and he seriously started to become fed up with this.
"Where are you?! Stop playing with me!!" he angrily yelled into nowhere, then watched as the doll once again wrote another word. PLEASE was written upon the card which the doll struggled to lift up, holding it above its head so Conan would certainly notice.
Hesitantly, the boy took the note and began to chew on his lip. Well, the doll seemed friendly after all.
Another one.
KISS ME
Again this plea.

Conan fought himself but finally scowled at the creature and picked it up, then cupped its cheeks and placed a gentle kiss on its wide grinning mouth. A loud explosion was audible, similar to a smoke bomb, and really, white smoke covered the doll and then...
He felt another pair of lips resting upon his where the doll's mouth was beforehand. Conan stared. And stared. And stared.
A blushing Kaitou KID knelt before him, his eyes wide in shock and their lips locked together. Conan furiously blushed and stumbled away from the fully grown male who breathed out in relief.
"Phew. That was a close call."
"K-KID?! WHAT ON EARTH?!" Conan shouted, clearly aware that he had kissed the Magician under the Moonlight. The adult smiled down onto him and raised himself, arching his back and eying his newly won features with joy.
"My gratitude Meitantei, if it wasn't for you I would still be stuck as a puppet. Please, don't ask... I know a witch and she loves to torture me in all ways possible."

Conan looked like about to freak out even worse, but then, he reminded himself of his current situation (literally two persons next door) and took a deep shaking breath.
"F-fine. J-just leave got it?! I'll press an eye shut this one time."
KID deeply bowed towards the detective and a sly smile occupied his lips as he turned to leave.
"As you wish."
"W-wait, one last question!! Why me...? You hardly were able to pack and send yourself to me on your own."
KID froze upon his steps and his head lowered.
"...Say, Meitantei... Do you know how in fairy tales, black magic can be broken?"
Having said these words KID disappeared with a loud poof, all that was left were the small cards he had written to communicate. Conan narrowed his eyebrows for a moment before it hit him. Oh no...

The kiss of true love.