You don't need a girl like me

Jerome POV:

As I walk closer to the tent trying to find my mother she bumps into me. "Oh Jerome! Here take her back to her cage. I uh won't be home tonight." I take Sheba from her arms, and notice a tall man standing behind my mother. "I actually wanted to ask you something. This girl is kinda stuck here and I was wondering if it would be fine for her to-" "Ugh come on Jerome! You're wasting my time! Whatever it is you can okay?" She says as she rolls her eyes.

I look down and walk away quickly. I place Sheba back in her cage and walk in the trailer. "Well looks like my mother will not be here tonight and it's fine for you to stay." I say looking up and seeing (Y/N) with her head out the window and blowing out smoke.

She looks back at me and smirks. "Wanna try?" She asks holding a glass object filled with green substance. "Is that weed?" I ask shocked. "Yeah. I'm quitting and figured why not finish my stash. Wanna hit?" "A hit?" I ask confused. She shakes her head and giggles. "Just come here." I walk over to her with shaky legs. "This part goes against your mouth and when I light this end you breath. Okay?" She explains holding it up to me. "Uh sure. Yeah." I say putting my mouth against the glass.

She lights the end and I start breathing in the smoke. My lungs burn but it's a good kind of burn, but not a second later I cough; smoke flowing from my mouth. She laughs and repeats the action but on her own without coughing.

"Wanna another try?" She asks blowing the smoke out. I nod my head and take the glass bowl in my hands along with her lighter.

After what I think was 3 fully packed bowls we were laying on the couch laughing at the old singing fish on the wall. "P-press it again!" I laugh holding my stomach. "Jerome you're stoned!" (Y/n) laughs kicking her legs around. "So are you cutie! Don't make me look like the stupid one here!" She continues to laugh and falls into my lap. "Wow. Yeah you're right. I'm stoned... But not as much as you." She laughs poking my nose.

I stare at her in my lap with amazement. How can someone be this beautiful? I stroke her hair and smile at her. "What are you looking at?" I smile at her moving my hand to her soft cheek. "You babydoll."

I lean down slowly and connect our lips. She sits up a little coming to fully sitting on my lap with our lips still connected. I grip her body pulling her close to me. She moves her hands down and tugs my jacket from my body readjusting so she's straddling me.

I pick her up and walk the small distance to my room. As I walk she moves her lips to my neck sucking and surly leaving a mark on my pale skin. I shut the door and slam her against it grinding my very resident hard on against her clothed heat.<p> I move my lips to her neck making my own marks. "Jerome." She whispers in a moan. "Jerome." She speaks once again louder then the last, and slightly pushing on me. I pull back looking at her face.

"We can't." She says getting out of my hold. "Why?" I ask very disappointed. "Jerome I like you a lot, but you deserve someone a lot better. I want you to remember your first time as something special. Not a one night stand where you're high." She explains rubbing her arms. I sober up when I fully hear her words. "H-how did you know I was a virgin?" I ask embarrassed stepping back from the beauty.

"It's obvious. That's not an insult by any means either. I can tell by the way you carry yourself. You put others before you, and you're nervous about everything." My cheeks turn red as she says it. I'm a helpless virgin. One and all come see the shameful virgin Jerome the circus boy!

"What do you mean I deserve someone better? By the looks of it I've hit the jackpot. I mean look at you. You're funny, cute, beautiful, smart, strong, adorable, and down right sexy." I say stepping to her my shyness floating away as I speak.

"Jerome I'm not a good person. A good boy like you doesn't need a bad girl like me poison his life." I smirk and lift her chin with my fingers. "I like bad girls." I say in a low voice. I dip my head down and kiss her again. She melts into me and pulls me closer. I lay us both down on the bed and peel her shirt off. "Jerome are you sure?" I place my hand on her cheek and smile at her. "100% doll." (Y/n) smiles and pulls me down to mash our lips once more.