Fire to the GCPD

Making the ways back to Gotham was harder then I thought. I had no clue where I was or what entrance to enter, whether to go left or right. I was completely in the dark. I was until I saw it. The dark clouds and the obvious sounds of police sirens blaring around the city. Yep, this is Gotham alright.

I pull the car to a stop in the road and snoop for a phone or change for a payphone at least. I turn around to look in the back seat and not only is my purse in there but with my phone as well. Ha! Man, I really came in clutch!

I press on Babs name and place the phone to my ear hoping she'll answer. "Hello?" "Babs? Hey!" "Oh my gosh! Where have you been?! I've been worried sick! We all have! Jerome won't even laugh or make his stupid jokes!" I giggle and shake my head. "Long story. Where are you?" "Going down to the GCPD. The boys are killing the cops while I have a nice little talk with your daddy." "OH, I wanna come!" Babs laughs. "We'll get yourself a police costume and meet the boys in the station with a gun and a smile. You better hurry. You know how they can be." "No more said." I laugh and hang the phone up.

I speed down to the house and quickly get ready. I go into my fathers closet and pulled out one of the blue shirts he uses to wear before he was a detective. I threw the shirt on accompanied with the badges, a black pleated skirt, black thigh high socks, my black converse, oh and of course the cute hat to complete the look.

I took a peek at myself in the full-length mirror. "Not too shabby (Y/N). Not too shabby." I giggle and grasp the hidden gun under the coffee table. I take the fastest way to the GCPD, and as soon as I get there I hear screams and gunshots.

I walk into the building and instantly hear the chilling laugh of him. He's got commissioner tied up to a chair in the middle of the room. "Hell of a week you're having a commissioner. I wish I could tell you that things were going to get better for you... They're not." Jerome laughs and looks to Greenwood. "Here, bring that up here. Get a better angle of the room."

I stay hidden crouched near a desk just waiting for the right time to make my move and surprise Jerome. "Why are you doing this?" Commissioner asks while struggling in her bonds. Jerome stands up straight and smiles at her. "To rule the world. Blah, blah, blah. But we'll settle for some dead cops and some good PR...Kidding." "Yeah. Whatever. I get it. You're just crazy." She insults him. I scoff and roll my eyes wishing I could shoot her in the head.

I creep closer, but make sure to stay back far enough to make sure I'm still hidden. J puts his hand on his chest in an almost surprising way. "Crazy? Look at me. You can see I'm not crazy. Crazy in love maybe, but not crazy." I blush and smile. "Very soon, little man, you will be dead, and the world will go on without you. You'll be nothing. No one will even remember your name." Jerome laughs his beautiful cackle. "Mm. No. That is where you're a wrong old lady. We will leave a mark on this city. We will spread across it like a virus. Do you know why?" Jerome asks.

I creep up the steps about to make myself in view of everyone, but Greenwood interrupts my dramatic entrance. "There's nothing more contagious than laughter." I roll my eyes and pull my gun out and shoot him. I walk the rest of the way up the steps and see Jerome holding his wide smile. "Jerome's line. Couldn't let him take it." I giggle and twirl the gun blowing the top of it as if in the old cowboy movies.

Essen took Jerome's distraction as leverage and head buts him in the nose. Jerome leans back groaning but then starts laughing as the blood spills from his nose. "You got me," Jerome says. I sway over to him and wrap my arms around him making him look at me. "Aww, baby. She got you good." I pull my gun and aim it at her with a smile on my face. "My turn," I say seconds from pulling the trigger. "Wait! Good footage!"

Jerome reaches for the camera and gets behind me laughing. "Action. It's all you kitten!" I don't think anything else. I aim the gun to my old boss and smile. "Goodnight Commissioner. Sweet dreams." I pull the trigger and her head falls back in pain. Her entire body whimpering for help. I turn to the camera and bow blowing a kiss. "Beautiful babydoll! I have no words!" He sets the camera down and I leap into him kissing him. "Never send me away again J. Never again." Jerome wipes the blood from my face laughing as he does. "Never (y/n). I promise."

I giggle and pick up the camera and hold it so it's recording Jerome and I. "What are you doing doll?" "Have to have an ending right J?" He smiles at me and kisses my head. "It certainly does."

Jerome presses record while I step out of frame. "Hello, Gotham City! We're the Maniax, and I'm Jerome the shot caller of our little gang. This is my precious little doll (y/n). I made her. UGH! Isn't she wonderful?" I giggle and wink into the camera kissing J's cheek. "We're here to spread the message of wisdom and hope," I say laughing until someone starts moaning in pain.

Jerome rolls his eyes and shoots the man dead. "Some people have no manners." I say looking at J. "You're all prisoners. What you call sanity, it's just a prison in your minds that stops you from seeing that you're a; just little tiny cogs in a giant absurd machine. WAKE UP!" I wrap my arms around my man and laugh. "Why be a cog? Be free like us." I say spinning around like a princess. "Just remember smile!" Jerome and I laugh till our stomachs hurt.

The sound of sudden sirens approach. "Oh time to go! But don't worry we'll be back very soon!" "Hang onto your hats folks! Cause you ain't seen nothing yet!"
Jerome and I run as fast as we can. Our hands intertwined the entire way to Galavan's tower. We enter the huge house I've missed. "Ohh look who's back! Good to have you back (y/n)." Galavan says smiling at me. "Did you do something different with your hair?" I laugh and lean back into Jerome. "No, sir. Just feeling free." I giggle and go to my room.

The door shuts behind me and I feel Jerome's arms around me. "I love you (y/n)." I turn around in his arms and peck his lips. "I love you too J."