Blood Manor Escape

"Wake up." A stern voice says causing me to open my eyes. "Well, it's about time. Master has requested you out in the garden. Get ready as fast as you can and go. Don't keep him waiting for you, you little annoyance." I roll my eyes at her comment and get up.

Once I'm ready I decent to the main floor and see the doors to the garden. I walk through them and see Thomas sitting near the marble fountain with a pad of paper and a pencil.

"Hello, love. Don't you look daring in red!" I look down at myself and smile slightly. "Do a spin for me, my love." I giggle and spin around letting the red skirt flow around my body. "Wonderful." He smirks looking me up and down. "Um, Thomas. Can I ask you something?" "Course. Anything."

I sit next to him and cross my legs. "Why is this called Blood Manor?" Thomas sighs and places down his paper. "My family. Long long ago my great grandfather was bankrupt. No money for anything. They were completely broke. Starving as a result of no money he set out one day to go find something no matter what it was. He spent days outside looking for scraps. Once he'd had enough he went back with nothing. His wife was so angry with him. She blamed him for all the mess they were in. Later that night when they were sleeping my great grandfather leaned over his wife, and slit her throat. He laughed as the blood spilled from her body. He licked the red liquid flowing from his wife. At that moment he knew he found the food source to stay alive. He ate her. He drank her blood like wine at every meal. He sold human flesh out of his back door without anyone knowing. He got enough money to build the manor, but he never got to spend one night in it because they figured out his secret. The men working on the house found bodies and bodies stacked on top of each other. Only woman. He said they...tasted better."

My body is numb and I am paralyzed with fear. "Y-your not going to kill me are you Thomas?" Thomas looks at me almost shocked. "No! Of course not. I could never get rid of you. Just look at that face. So lovely. So lushes. So tasteful. No love, I'm not going to kill you." Thomas grabs my face and looks at me in the eyes.

"You do believe me don't you?" Still stricken with fear I just nod hoping he'd let me go. "Good." He says and lets go of me. I hide my fear and smile at him.

It's been a week since Thomas told me to origin about the manor, and I've been looking over my shoulder every time I walk. I rolled over one night and saw Thomas standing and watching me. He stood there for a minute maybe more, but then left.

"Thomas?" I ask as we sit and eat dinner. "Why can't I know about the life I had before here? Beth told me a few things when I first left but I never thought about them till now. Like my father Jim Gordon? And then Jerome Valeska? He's a criminal, and I'm supposed to be in love with him? I just want to know." Thomas' face turns cold. "She shouldn't have told you anything." He slams his fist on the table and rushes down the hall. Seconds later a blood-curdling scream is let out. Thomas walks back into the room. Blood covering his shirt, and a pleasing smile. Red. Scarlet red. Blood. The sticky wet substance was all so familiar. I stand up and my head states to ring. Flashes of a car.

I'm there. Jerome is too. We hit someone. He fought with Jerome. I killed him.

I come back to real-time and see Thomas running for me. I smile and laugh as I reached the knife behind me. I run to Thomas and plunge the knife straight in his chest. He falls to the ground and I continue breaking the skin in several places; laughing as I do so.
I stand up and lick the knife. "I'm coming Jerome." I laugh and quickly find a car and head the way back to Gotham

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
AN: summary!

After Jerome knocked (Y/n) out she forgets who she is. She wakes up in a Manor with a man named Thomas or "The Master". (Y/n) was sent here for her safety, but sadly the man who now keeps her is a canable. He tried to kill her, but she murders him flooding her memory back. She ends the tale by leaving the Blood Manor and going towards Gotham for Jerome.