Wayne Manor

Jim POV:
The whole damn city just collapsed into absurd darkness. I stand on the roof watching each of the building's lights dim to nothing. I pick up my phone dialing (Y/n) again.

"Hey! You've reached me at a bad time! Or maybe I just don't want to talk to you! Leave a message at the- BEEP..."

I sigh rubbing my eyes. "(Y/n). The whole city is in a blackout. Jerome has cut the power off everywhere. Please, call me back. Tell me where you are."

I hang up the phone retreating to the main floor seeing the team throwing Jerome's followers in cages. "He's at the power plant across the river." Harvey looks at me tilting his head. "And?" "She hasn't called."

The follower's cackle and struggle against the officers. "Get those freaks in the cages! We need to find Jerome."

One freak busts out of a hold and runs after a cop, but I grab his shirt slamming him on the desk.

"Hey, watch him! Let go of me!" I gather the fabric in my hands. "What about you, huh? Do you know where Jerome is? What about my daughter, huh? Where are they?! Where is he?" He laughs tilting his head behind.  "Look around! He's everywhere!"

"INCOMING!"

Bullock yells as a flam sores through the window setting a desk at the bottom level aflame. The freak struggles in our hold. "TONIGHT! GOTHAM IS AWAKENED!"

~

I spin around admiring my skirt in the mirror. I take my lipstick applying it and smiling. "You always looked ravishing in red, doll." I look in the mirror seeing Jerome behind me in his white outfit.

I turn around facing him and reach to touch his staples. He groans but sighs leaning into my touch. I inch closer brushing my nose against his own. "I missed you so much, Jerome."

His arms wrap around my waist pulling me to him. "Aw doll, I missed you too." He laughs twirling me around. Jerome plants his lips on mine struggling with his face as it moves loosely around.

He pulls back laughing. "I hate this. I can't even whistle!" I run my hands down his chest kissing both sides of his cheeks. "I think it's kinda hot."

I walk away, my heels clicking every step to the exit. "Come on now. I don't think we should keep Brucey waiting too much longer." Jerome nods smirking. "Yes, but one more thing." He pulls out another box ushering me over.

He pulls out a solid black mask and a gun covered in glitter and rhinestones. Jerome lifts the mask over my face and hands me the gun. "Perfect."

I look in the mirror confused. "Jerome, this covers my face. I don't think I need to hide." I proceed to take it off, but Jerome fights me. "No baby. I need you to wear it." "Why?" He pauses looking me over. "It goes with the outfit!" He laughs grabbing my hand and putting the mask back on. I shrug holding his hand and walking to our car. "If you say so, J."

"How do you plan on getting in?" I ask Jerome in the passenger seat. "Window." He smirks to himself. I sighed shaking my head. "Amature." "What the hell is the supposed to mean?" I smile pulling my keys out and showing off the key Bruce gave me months ago. "Come on, love."

We walk up to the door and I unlock it walking in with a few followers. Jerome grabs my hand pulling me back. "Why do you have a key to Bruce Wayne's house, (Y/n)?" He growls in my ear tightening his grip. I turn my head leaning into him. "Aw, Jerome. Are you jealous?" 

His green eyes burrow into me searching my entire existence for evidence. He pushes my hips against the wall forcing his face into my neck biting harshly. "Why do you have a key, darling? Have you been busy with Billionaire Boy, huh?" I push him back looking at his face smirking. I could play with him just a little.