chapter 6

(Nana Laura's pov) i woke up a bit earlier than i usually did. I'll take this time to work on Lucy's sweater and olives hat.  I walk in olives room to see them asleep i take Lucy's measurements very carefully i took olives measurements. I begin making breakfast olive walks out and they look very groggy morning nana they say morning olive. Hey olive is everything okay you sound really tired did you get enough sleep.

(Olives pov) not really i was working on some school work then class ended i decided to so some art little did i know it was going to take hours because of how complicated it was going to be. Do we have coffee nana?

Yes i was just about to make some

Can i have some

Of course olive

(Nana Laura's pov) hey olive after breakfast you should get some more sleep.

That might be a good idea so nana what are you going to be doing today. 

Well i don't know I'll see what the day has in store for me. After olive and i finished breakfast they go back to bed i pull out my yarn looking for some cute colors and enough so i can make the hat and the snakes sweater. Lucy is a fairly small snake she might grow over time i decide to make the sweater a bit bigger then than the original measurements.
(Two hours later) i finish Lucy's sweater i try to start olive hat but my hands were sore from making Lucy's sweater. I walk into olives room trying not to make too much noise i pick up lucy and put the sweater on her. I'll start on olives hat tomorrow. I look over at olive to see their comforter a bit messy i pull it over them and make sure they're all cozy. I see their phone is still on and they had one new massage from willow bee.

I want to meet you so badly and to see your adorable little face uwu. 

Olive got yourself a little admirer don't ya pumpkin.  I kiss their forehead and walking out closing the door i get ready for bed as soon as my old bones hit the bed I'm out for the night.