chapter 15

(Olives pov) i sat on the couch with nana. I was texting willow and nana was watching TV. I got a text from willow telling me to go open the front door because i texted her that i missed her. Nana willow just texted me to open the front door.

Go open it maybe it's her

Okay i open the door to see willow right there WILLOW! I jumped in her arms i missed you.

I did too my little bean i have something for you.

Willow you didn't have to get me anything.

I kinda did can i come in mom is letting me stay the rest of weekend but i have to go back to school on Monday.

(Willows pov) olive i had to drive a few miles out of seattle to buys these but it was worth it. I know how much you love purple and peonies so i bought you purple peonies. And i wanted to ask you something so i have prom coming up next month. I was wondering if you would go with me not as my best friend but as my partner i said as i handing them the flowers. They ran into my arms. 

Yes i would absolutely love to go to prom with you and be your partner. 

(Olives pov) but i would like to know something will you be my girlfriend.

Of course little beany

Willow why are you so sweet i wasn't expecting to cry today.

Aww i made you cry I'm sorry beany

No it's okay it was happy tears

(Willows pov) let me make lunch

I was going to do that willow

Aww sorry not sorry beany

Okay if you want to make lunch your going to have to meet trouble. 

Okay fine i said as olive dragged me to the living room. 

Willow this is trouble , trouble this is my girlfriend willow.

Hey buddy you'll be seeing a lot of me. I got a little closer to olive and him and he let out a low growl.

Trouble

Olive it's okay he just wants to protect you.

I know but i didn't think he was going to do that.

He just needs time to get used to me and trust me. Come on I'm going to make lunch what do you and laura want for lunch. Sandwiches, soup, salad, meatloaf, pasta, ramen. 

Ramen sounds good to me i don't know about nana. 

Then i guess I'll have to ask her then. Laura would you like ramen for lunch

You know what that sounds really good thank you willow.

It's no problem at all laura and just so you know i make large amounts of ramen.

That's fine olive and i eat a lot

(Third person pov) willow makes food for everyone and every few minutes olive would sneak up behind her and hug her around the waist. 

(Willows pov) hey beany lunch is almost done just hold on a little longer.

But I'm hungry

You have to be patient go sit down and watch TV or something.

Okay fine

It'll be done soon

Willow

What is it

I need to barrow something from you

And that is

Come here

Okay olive grabs me face and plants a small kiss on my cheek OLIVE! They giggled and ran off i will get payback on you olive rose enprones.

Only if you can catch me which you can't.

Guess I'll have to wait until you fall asleep. 

Who says i sleep sleep is for the weak. 

Okay jacksepticeye come get lunch.

Alright just let me go tell nana

Okay beany

(Olives pov) hey nana lunch is ready would you like to stay on couch or go to the table.

I would like to eat at the couch and if you want you and willow can eat at the couch as well.

Okay thank you nana I'll go tell her

No problem poco farfalla

Nana!

What she's going to find out sooner or later about that nickname.

I'm going to go grab your food.  Hey willow nana wants to eat on the couch so I'll bring her food out to her.  

Alright is everything okay i heard you scream. 

Yeah everything is great nana just called a nickname i don't really want you knowing yet.

Aww come on i bet it's cute

No it's embarrassing willow

Don't worry I'll find out sooner or later. 

Can we just go sit down

Sure dinning room or living room

(Nana Laura's pov) do you two want to watch a movie or a show. 

How about we do a marvel movie marathon.

I've never watched a marvel movie

Olive are you serious your joking right

No

Willow their parents never really let them watch movies.

Oh sorry beany

It's okay willow

(Third person pov) willow and olive sit down on the couch. Olive curls up right next to willow. As the three finish the third movie olive begins to fall asleep in willows arms.

(Willows pov) laura i said whispering not wanting to wake olive look.

Aren't they the cutest when their asleep willow. 

They are so cute

You two are really meant to be

Yeah i guess we are i just want to keep them safe and protected.

I do too willow i want the best for my sweet poco farfalla.

So that's the nickname they didn't want me to know about What does it mean.

It's italian for little butterfly

That's cute i think it's time for bed

Do you need help taking them to bed willow.

No it's okay i can carry them i mean i held them twice today. Their pretty easy to so it's alright you should probably get some sleep.

Thank you willow

No problem laura

Goodnight willow

Goodnight laura sleep well

You to

Come on lets get you to your bed sassy bean. I set olive down on their bed and cover them up. I cuddle up next to them and kiss their forehead told ya I'd getcha back.