chapter 20

(Olives pov) today is the day willow and i are going to prom. I don't know if i should be excited or nervous. Hey nana can you help me with my hair I've already done my makeup.

Of course pumpkin what do you want me to do with your hair.

Suprise me nana

Alright let me work my magic poco farfalla no looking.

Okay

* timeskip*

It took nana an hour or two to do my hair but the results were worth it.

Okay you can look now

Thank you so much nana i love it

You are so welcome olive

Oh i should probably get trouble ready willow is going to be here soon. Trouble come here buddy it's time to get ready he grab his leash and vest.

Good boy but thats the wrong bud he tilts his head in confusion. I had bought him a vest to match our dresses week after we got the dresses.

I take out his new vest and make sure it fits properly which it does. I groom him and trim his nails i take off his dark blue collar and put on a light blue one on with a little bow tie.

Just in time willow is here i bring Trouble out.

Oh don't you two look so nice

Thank you nana

Trouble you look so handsome

Nana willow is here

Let me get some pictures of you two

Okay lets go willow you look really pretty i said trying to hide my blushing face.

Aww thanks beany you do as well

Let me get some pictures of you two

We pose for the pictures then head out So your mom let you use the truck.

Yep she said its prom why not show up lookin nice.

(Willows pov) do you want to stop and grab something to eat.

No it's alright i ate before we left

Okay

Willow i have a question

Sure what's your question beany

Are any of your friends who know about us going to be there.

Yeah a couple of my friends are going to be there i think sasha flora and dallon.

Okay

Why you nervous

A little bit

Don't be everyone will love you

We walk in and are greeted by sasha Hampton one of my greatest friends.

(Sashas pov) willow I'm so glad you made it you look absolutely amazing. And is this olive they are so cute an tiny.

Hey sash it's good to see you as well and you look really nice too. And yea they are really tiny

I'm not that small

Aww their voice is sooo cute willow how do stop yourself from squishing them.

It takes a lot of skill

Can i hug them

I think you need to ask olive that yourself.

Can i hug you