chapter 44

*four weeks later*

(Olives pov) it feels like just yesterday willow and i had just met now we're about to say our vows. We exchange vows alex says that willow we can kiss which we do.  Nana came up to me and hugged me so tight i thought sje would never let go, nana are you okay?

I'm great poco farfalla I'm just so happy for you and willow.

Thank you nana

So do you two have a plan for your honeymoon.

No i think we're going to stay at a beach resort for a week.

That sounds like fun i hope you two enjoy your time there.

I wish thomas could be here to see this

Both him and papa would be so proud of you.

Nana! Your going to make me cry again

BEANY

Hi willow

How have you been enjoying everything.

I really really love it I'm glad i married you. 

Me too beany me too

Willow look at the sunset it's so pretty!

Do you want to go an watch it

Yes

(Willows pov) alright lets go i let olive walk off first i asked laura if she could take pictures and send it to me. I walked to olive and put my hand over their back. 

It's so beautiful

Not as beautiful as you i grabbed their face and kissed them.

Willow you are impossible

But you live me

Yeah i do

We went back to our hotel we'd be staying at for a week and relaxed for the night, hey olive did you have a good day.

A good day i had a great an you

It was pretty amazing and I'm glad you had such a great day. Do you want to watch a movie or relax for the night.

A movie doesn't sound all to bad right now.

Alright what movie do you want to watch you know what I've got a better idea. I grab my phone and play perfect by ed sheeran. May i have this dance as we start dancing i begin singing to olive and they put their head on my chest. After we finish dancing olive curls up into bed with me. I notice tears start coming out of their eyes baby are you okay.

I'm great today was just the best day of my life i found where i belong which has been a question I've asked myself for the longest time I'm really really happy. 

Well I'm glad you know you where you belong you scared me i thought something was wrong i just so glad your happy now lets get some sleep.

Night willow i love you

I love you too beany.