The Nemesis of Gods

In the age where magic existed, where was war along with the times of peace. God existed, Demons existed, Fairies, heroes existed and not to mention many magical creatures did as well.
Time passed generations changed. In the legendary mythical war which broke out around ten thousands years ago, the mercy of God cannot be found, sadly! :'). It was the war among all races, where one race was against all, none races had any allies, everyone desired to rule and and had forsaken their beliefs from the Gods and it ended up very brutally, it was most ruthless and cruelest war ever happened in the history and the warriors remained in the history. The victor of the war won to the others but lost to the times.

Wrath of demons, Pride of heroes(Angels), Greed of Humans. Envy of Witches, SLoth of Fairies, Glutton of Titans…. These were the fantasies which had ended along with the mythical war.
But now the tale of a new age have started, where these cannot be found.

It was a dark stormy night, the sky roared like the God of thunder was filled with Wrath. The sky sparked and the wolf howled, the creatures of the wilds started creating chaos…..
In this storm a baby came to the world and was born in the house of  a royalty. The baby was crying and his mother was smiling  while looking at her child, where she was suffering from a unbearable pain she  went through but alas she could not rejoice the celebration of her new born child.
Right after the child’s birth his mother was killed by her husband. The father took the baby on his arms and roared like a lion and shouted to the Gods challenging them“ Hahhhahaha….. Come on bring it on, I shall show you how to rule the world now…. None shall stop me …… now hahahhaha”. The priest and 2 other nobles, who was present at that time, also got scared looking at him.

Priests are known as the Bishops of the kingdoms.

There are classes among the races in this era.
Royalty, Nobles , Bishops, Knights, Commoners and Slaves.