The Reunion

"Where am I?!

"You woke up kid"

Pray feels dizzy, his visions are bit blurry, he feels thirsty as well. He finds himself in a darkroom.

"Hey kid! You okay?"

"Where am I?"

"Answer my question first brat?"

"No I,m not okay, I feel thirsty and I'm having problems at seeing"

"Well sorry for hitting on your head so hard"

"You what!!"

Pray remembers, this guy hit his head with with a bamboo and he is the guy whom he met in the evening.

"Ah yeah, I had to hit on your head to kidnap you"

"Kidnap!!! What the hell is happening?" Pray reacts violently and shouts loud.

"Yes Mr. Pray Blizzard you have been kidnapped"

The voice came from the dark by some one else. Pray looks behind and he saw nothing except darkness. Suddenly  the temperature of the room starts warming up and a man about 200cm tall grabbed his head and slammed him in the ground and said " permission to smash his skull master"

"No, Ron you may not, so please resfrain yourself and  sit down in the corner"

Pray noticed there was another person in that room other than the guy with bamboo and the tall guy named Ron"

"Please pardon my student mr. Blizzard for such actions, I will punish him later but there is something Iwant to ask you"

"What is it" Pray replies.

"After all these happened, it seems you are not scared, may i ask why?"

"Heh! Scared of you huh! Do you think you will be spared by the government after killing a civilian in the capital, Lord winston will hunt everyone in the city whoever touches the citizens."

"Oh!! I assume you are talking about prodigy Rodriguez Winston aka the Black Demon.

"Yes!! He will save me or even if you kill me I'm gonna take one of you down with me"

"You have some guts within you boy, but will that be enough?"

"Just give me a sword and i will cut you into pieces"

In the meantime suddenly a guy smashed above the center of the building from sky and jumped inside.

"Well well!! Guess you are pretending to be our crew weren't you basterds"

The guy who jumped in from the sky, he was wearing silver mask and he had red markings on the silver mask and wearing a black coat and holding a scythe.
He was about 180cm, he had long silver silver Hair like Arry.

5 more people came inside from the door.

All of them were wearing black suits and black mask but one of them was wearing black crown on his head.

The guy with crown ordered the silver red masked guy to kill them.

"Roger that sir!"

The guy with silver red mask was named Ash.

As he was ordered, he killed everyone except Pray right after the person with black crown ordered him to do so.

Pray was shocked and stood silent, he was feeling cold and warm at the same time, his body was going numb while looking at the person with the crown, he was having chills  all over his body but he felt familiar with that warm presence.

The silver guy, Ash addressed that guy with the crown as Your Highness.

"Your Highness, the temperature is going low, it's getting cold unusually."

The guy with the crown smirks......" sigh! Its her..."

Ash, "Urgh! jst as i thought, don't want to get involved with her right now."

" Young man, where is your sword?"

Pray replies " its in home I guess"

"You don't have home anymore"

"Huh!!"

"Here! Take care of this sword and don't bother to tell anyone how you got  that"

"Why would I bother to take this scrap of metal from you!"

"Because you will need it"

Pray smirks " yeah sure I'll need it, just to slice up your throat"

A gust of wind passes by.... and Pray gets frozen before opening his eye.

"My oh! Oh My! What are you doing with my brother"

"Ary......" The guy with Black crown.

"I hope you know what you are doing"

Behind Ary, Ash gets up from the Shadow and tries to slice Arys Neck with Scythe but Ary blocks it with barrier of ice."

Ash, "Aaaaaaa I missed.......!!"