The Past of a Monster.

“ If….. you ever became a monster, you devour people with your mouth and then you  come to me and say you loved me as like you always did, will i be able to love you in the same way….!”

A forest was burning into the ashes, the creatures were escaping to save their life. A boy went out of control by overwhelming power, blasting everything to  the afterlife.

A girl with a sword, soaked in blood  facing in front of him, breathing heavily, tears fell from her eyes.

That boy rushes toward the girl, tried to blast her to the afterlife and the girl kept dodging.

“Come to senses Sven,  it's me Sarah”

That man was Sven Leone and the girl Sarah Kusanagi.

He kept attacking and the surrounding kept exploding at the same time.

Sven’s limbs  had been cracking, lava was coming out those cracked places and his eyes and his body had turned red. He was screaming out really loud,  gradually he became totally uncontrollable and was getting stronger and faster.

Sarah saw a monster within him, “Sven come on,  come to your senses, I can't hold it anymore, you are too strong for me and I can't draw my sword against you. Sven I...Love you, come back Sven, sven for the sake of love come on…”

While finishing her speech sven dashed in and  grabbed her face  but  at that certain time, a Fire ball struck him from his side suddenly and knocked him away.

“ whoa, that was close, you okay Sarah?”

Sarah  replies “ Thanks! Drake, as you can see barely breathing”

“Allright, Rod pin him down”

Suddenly a zone of  shadows appeared, covering the ground and sven was binded up to the ground by shadows and few spikes of shadow pierced through svens hands and legs.

Sven kept screaming very loudly, while Drake jumped to the sky and created a giant fireball  on his hand struck it on sven, which burnt sven up and made him unconscious.

#In the next morning

The birds were chirping, the wind was blowing through the windows while the curtains kept dancing. The sunlight came in through the  windows.
Sven woke  up in his room, holding his head he looked beside him and found Sarah sleeping next to him. Sven got shocked and fell down from the bed.

Sven shouted “ wtf women! What the fuck are you doing?”

Sarah woke up rubbing her eyes, her long hair was messed up covering her face half, she also had drools on her chin.
Sven was astonished by her beauty.

Realizing her situation, Sarah had her face turned red be embarrassment.

Sarah said with soft, gentle voice “Don’t look at me like that”

Sven turns his face away and said “ stupid women, why the fuck  were you naked and sleeping beside me.”

Sarah,“ weren’t you the one who told me to stay with you last night.”

Sven,” when the fuck was that?”

Sarah,"try to remember."

Meanwhile Sven fell down to the ground and the  he noticed his whole body was covered with lots bandages.

Rushing toward Sven, Sarah asked“ Sven, are you okay?”  

Sven remembers everything.

Sven: yeah, it's just blood because of the damage, sorry to worry you again and I am really sorry for what I did.

Saying that Sven grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her to him.
Sarah got surprised,"ah Sven..."

Sven kisses Sarah on  her Lips.