The Promising Knight

After that night, Ary took Pray to Lord Chairman Starks  place and took shelter there.

Steven Stark, Chairman of Starks high school and Duke of Eastern section of the capital.

Steven stark  has always adored Ary and Pray like his own child and supported them.

So that night Pray was injured somehow.

In the next morning when Pray woke up, he found Ary sitting beside his bed likewise.

Ary, “pray what would you like for your breakfast?”

Pray, “anything to fill my tummy, I’m feeling hungry  like a titan.”

Ary went downstairs  and brought him breakfast. Pray gets himself freshen up then starts having breakfast.
So while having breakfast he  asks Ary that how did he got here?"

Ary replies " Chairman Stark rescued you"

"So what exactly happened?"

Ary tells him that he was abducted by a gang named red dusk org

Pray said there were 2 groups
One who abducted him and another who killed them, within them there was a guy whose energy seemed familiar to him.

Ary,"I do not know, when chairman rescued you, he fought with guys from red dusk."

Pray, "was there a guy with a black crown and another guy with silver mask?"

Ary, "could be, i guess, because the guy with black crown you saw was the leader of that red dusk org known as Dark king. He controls the entire underworld within this kingdom and he is pretty strong, there's a rumor that he once fought our country's strongest knights general commander Wick Winston fiercely and in that fierce battle our General   lost his one eye."

Pray gets goosebumps and replies” are you kidding me, it is told that our general is a SAGE.”

[There are 15 strongest peoples in whole world who are known as SAGE and there are 3 sages who are  from Ashrewa kingdom and general Wick Winston is one of them.]

ARY, " Yes our kingdom has 3 sages and dark king is one of them as well."

Pray, "so general and Dark king are sage then what about the other one, is it rodriguez?"

Ary, "no his name is  Rio Vandetta, one of the cruelest knight of the world whom I don't wanna remember."

Pray: "so how did chairman saved me and what about our house?"

Ary: our home was blown off by red dusk org  and that time I was with Chairman, when i was heading back home amd then I found millitary around the area and I was informed about the situation so after that I sought chairman Starks help.

Pray, "All I remember is that I met a stranger on the way back returning home and a stranger  hit on my head and abducted me then suddenly 2 mysterious person appeared and killed them and one of them gave me a sword."

Pray realizes about that sword   and asks ary about that sword.

Ary, "they gave you a sword?"

Pray, " yeah, and told me always to keep it by my side."

Chairman Stark enters the  room.

“It is a fine sword, it is one of the Katanas made by Kusanagi clan, one of the finest  sword makers. I would suggest to keep it,  I investigated this sword and I found no magical tracker on it so its safe to use, just do not mention it to others that you got it from a criminal.”

Pray, "yes chairman."

Ary, "Lord Stark will be taking you to the royal town today   maybe this breakfast will be last breakfast you will be having with me for next 2  years. So get yourself ready."

Steven stark, "We will be leaving soon. Ary come with me child."

Ary, "yes chairman."

Steven Stark left Pray and went to the other room with Ary.

At noon knights from royal town came to escort Pray and Steven.

A Random Knight asked Steven "we must get going sire.”

Steven told Pray that its time to go. Ary got emotional and hugged Pray, "Take care of yourself little brother”

Pray : Don’t worry sister, I will take care of myself and will become a promising knight.

Ary:  you are skilled enough to become an knight but remember skill does complete a knight.

Pray : I know Ary, that is why I mentioned promising. I will do what i must.

Ary, "All I want is you to be safe, eat your meals at time, don’t stay up too long training  and always listen to your superiors."

Pray,  "I will"

Ary, "You will surpass Drake one day Pray so work hard, Drake will be proud of you."

Steven, Pray and other knights left for the royal town after that.