A knights ambition.

With a gentle and calm voice a girl had been calling a boy around half of an hour "Wake up Pray! Its morning, time for breakfast Pray, please wake up brother." she kept trying to wake him up but the boy did not react.

Few hours later that boy, Pray woke up. Waking up he saw his sister was sleeping while sitting beside him. She fell asleep while waking him up.

Pray asked his sister to get up, after getting up she hugged Pray and reacted loudly, " Oh my god! Pray what happened to you. Are you okay?"

Pray said tiredly " Yeah do not worry I am fine, its just I went to sleep a bit late last night."

His sister asked him with an serious tone and face " May I ask what have you been doing late?" and with a low tone, he replied" I.. I... was .. just reading books thats all"

"Huh you will never change, you were training weren't you?"

"Yes sister I was training, I wanna join the knights, I wanna be a knight who will march toward the justice and brings honor to the nation and resembles the peace . A knight like Rodriguez Winston, the man with no fear and the man of Ambition."

"That's not possible Pray, you know we cannot be knights anymore"

"Why can't we, what did Drake do? You never even told me what happened to him and how?
Why can't we be knights? We are from the house of Blizzard aren't we then why?"

[House of Blizzards is a house of nobles and one of the biggest power house in the kingdom]

"The questions you are seeking right now is unanswerable to me brother, go freshen up yourself, we are done with the conversation."

"But Arry....!!!"

"Enough is enough Pray"

After that Arry went downstairs and left Pray alone in the room. He was quiet upset and sad.

Pray has been taken care by his elder brother and sister all this time but six years ago his brother Drake, who was court-court-martialed and executed by the royalty and the reason has been classified since then. Arry and Pray were banished from the Knighthood of house of Blizzard.

It was a beautiful hot sunny day. People could hear the sound of the insects buzzing.

Few hours later after the morning incident at Blizzard Resident.

It was around noon when the period in senior class in high school started.

"Hello class the summer break is close so let me remind you to complete your assignments before that or i am not letting you pass this year"

"Yes teacher!" replied by whole students.

"Do have lots of fun, remember kids, this the time of your upcoming youth"

"Yes teacher!".

"By the way Mr. Blizzard , Mr. Law and Ms. Sky do meet me after this period and one more thing this will be the last period today."

"Yes Teach"- Law, Blizzard, Sky replied to the teacher

The students got happy after hearing that

[The teacher was Arry Blizzard, 30 years old single women, 180cm tall and she has long silver coloured hairs and fair skin. She is kinda workaholic, do not take rests much, always works hard. Now she is a teacher of Stark high school of Alcatilya.

[ Alcatilya is a country located in east in the kingdom of Ashrewa, Alcatilya is also known as the land of the Emperor.]
There are 7 Kingdoms and 7 Emperors who rules them and total 30 countries which has 23 kings under the 7 emperors of 7 kingdoms.

In the evening at the school
"Mr. Law and Mr Blizzard and Ms. Sky, I was told by the principal that you three will be admitting in Imperial Knights Academy training from tomorrow so tonight you guys will be going to the royal town of the capital."

"I have questions teach" Law.
[Law= Gerrad Law]

"Yes Mr. Law" the Arry.

"How is this possible and why us three suddenly?" asked by Law

"Mr Law I'm sorry but I do not have the answer for that" -The teacher(Arry Blizzard).

Sky, "But madam what about our family?"
[Sky= Claudia Sky]
Arry, "Do not worry, they will be notified by the authorities"

"Ah can i call you Ary now?"-Blizzard

"Sure Pray the class is over"- Ary

"So Ary you said i cannot become a knight then what is this"- Pray

"Your scores and physical activities and other curriculum impressed the Lord chairman Stark and the chairman always knew about Ms. Sky's weapon skills" - Ary

Pray, " still its too sudden."

Gerrad Law " yet we have no choice but to obey"

Sky, "Well then guess it has been decided by the higher ups already we cannot do anything now, so for how many days we will be there?"

Ary replies with serious tone "hmm you will be trained for 2 years then you will be given a test and that test will decide everything.

"Anymore questions?"-Ary

Pray, "what is your opinion sister, will you let me go?"

Arry, " I was never against you being a knight, its just we had a unrecoverable marks on us and which has been lifted now, Brother you are everything i have now, you are my family. Now go on and achieve the honor you have been craving for."

Pray, "you have my words sister."

Ary with deep voice, " so chilldren, this was the last class you had with me and just to let you know you all passed in advance before giving the final exam here"