Invasion:Preparation of War.

Sven had ordered his 8 Lieutenant Coln. to secure the border and told Lieutenant Colonel Sarah and Kisara Kusanagi to cross the border and invade the country beside Alcatilya named Hakud and only Kisara will attack.

A messenger from the Main Headquarter came to Sven in morning.

“Sire I have brought news from Lord commander.”

“Start reporting”

“We are preparing for to launch an attack in Hakud so you are ordered not to  engage in a fight with someone as same rank as you.”

“Negative, Tell him that I refuse his orders as I am in charge here so I will do as I please as he has ordered.”

“But sire..?”

“Do as you are told messenger”

The messengers leaves the place.

Sven removes his uniform and equipments, wears a common dress like a commoner and goes our for patrolling.

He was walking to the market of the nearest village beside the border village and saw many stores burnt and the people around him was behaving unfriendly.

They were treated badly. Sven found a bar while walking, he went to that bar and asked for a drink but  the bartender grabbed his collar and asked who he is?.

Sven looked straight in his eyes and smiled gently and asked “Mister, I am just a smuggler from Hakud but may I ask why did you grab my collar?.

The Bartender said “ Because you are suspicious and what kind of smuggler are you, saying your identity in public?”

Sven replies “ Because after crossing the border I have seen many man armed with swords and other weapon and they were not soldiers.”

Meanwhile some  people entered the  bar and told the bartender “ It seems reinforcements from the  capital arrived yesterday. And it was many of them.”

Bartender replies “ do not fear,  we have that man backing us up.”

“Yeah, you are right as long as a power house from Yakud backs us up we do not have to fear anything”

Bartender poured rum to every one and said loudly “cheers to the downfall of Ashrewa.”

Everyone  in that bar cheered loudly with joy.

That night they threw a party, they forgot about sven did not notice him that he had been  with them whole time.”

At the party, they danced, sang and fucked whores in public. They followed no laws and no soldiers had interfered. The villager was like illiterate savages but they knew how to have fun, Sven was enjoying that party with them himself.

After the party,  A man came to that place with two  naked womens, those women had chains tied up on their neck, they looked devastated and they were like they had been raped  and tortured countless time.

Sven took a peek at those women’s face and got shocked, he had sweats coming down from his head because Sven knew them.

One of those women are Duke Hopes wife Duchess Kristen and another is his daughter Kristia.

Sven got angry and due to his anger some of his energy presence  went a bit out of control and meanwhile that man bad already sensed his presence and spotted him and shouted “ seize that man immediately.”

People surrounded Sven, looked at him and roared like monsters and charged on him.

Sven bit on his right forearm and suddenly everything around him exploded.

Everyone was blasted  away except that unknown man.

The wife and daughter  of Duke Hope died in that explosion.

Sven” Who are you?”

“A man  you cannot defeat.”

Sven,"Cocky aren’t  ya bastard!

“ huh! I d like you to suck that cocky cock of mine”

Sven,"I would not mind to explode that filthy cock of yours  Mother fucker

Dashing in front  of that man's face quick, Sven grabbed his throat and kept blasting but alas, not a single scratch landed on him, he  Stood still leaving his guard  down, looking straight to Sven's eyes.

That man kicked sven on his stomach and jumped on his face. That man said “ is that it soldier, is that all you can do?”