The Invasion: Bloods Oath

That unknown man had his feet stepped on Svens chest and asked "is that it soldier?"

Sven coughed out blood.

Sven,"You, you do not belong to our country, you don't smell like our people. You are from Yakud.

The stranger,"does it matter? You are dying right now, you do not need to think about that."

Sven grabs that man's legs ands uses his magic to explode it.

Booom....!

That man dodged that blast though half of  his cloak burnt. His left forearm was revealing.

In his forearm he had a seal of an eye.

Noticing that seal  Sven said " tsk.. what a luck! Never imagined I would meet a SAGE here in this place."

That man replies" This world is filled with many wonders soldier."

Sven,"so are you that Legendary priest Alexander Gordon or Cedrick Wilson.

That man drew out his sword and replied " I have a sword so who I might be"

Sven,"so its Cedrick Wilson huh! Guess I am lucky today.

Cedrick Wilson,"lucky?"

Sven,"Finally I can avenge my father today."

Cedrick,"I have killed too many people in my whole, Guess there are lots of avenger waiting for me. Well are you a noble?"

Sven," I am the  3rd son of Larcrade Leon and I promise to enjoy your death gently.

After  saying that Sven had puts his one hand on his face and blasts it, doing that he fell down to the ground.

Cedrick stood shocked and silent.

Within a minute sven's body parts began cracking and Sven started screaming while his voice started to change,  his fleshes were being cracked and lava was coming out from his body.

Cedrick stood on guard,  raised his sword and started chanting a spell, " In the name of 3 Gods and their will, I sage summon thee my power from the Nemesis of Holy War, Satan."

A Blue shadow gathers under  Cedrick after chanting the spell and Cedrick purges through that Blue shadow with his Sword and Cedrick's eyes turned red in blue.

Sven  vanished suddenly in front of  Cedrick's eyes.

Cedrick looked above and sven was in the sky while he was laughing and sparking up his Hands and within a blink of an eye, Sven came into Cedricks face and smashed his two hands on his Head and blasted it off along the area straight.

Cedricks  body stood still to the ground  while he had his head blown.

Sven grabbed his body and threw it on the sky, jumped there and  kept punching it while blasting on his hand, while doing that Cedrick moved a little and cut svens both hands off with his sword at the same time Sven ripped off that Cedricks  arm with his mouth, after that both of them kicked each other on their stomach at the same time and flew away in the opposite direction.

Cedrick got up while his head had regenerated back.

Sven  came to his senses and he kept coughing up blood and his arms were regenerating as well.

Both of them were gravely injured and the area  around 100 square kilometers were destroyed because of their actions, many civilians had been wiped out before evacuating.

The northern district is about  250 square kilometers.

The 100 soldiers from svens unit arrived that place.

Sven orders " Soldiers, the enemy you are facing is a sage of Hakud Cedric Wilson,  you are permitted to go all out against him, hold back and you're already dead.

Cedrick :  hundred soldiers! My god I'm scared ! But will it enough?

...................................................................
"what if it's one who will fight you?"
...................................................................

Cedrick noticed a unnatural energy pressure was coming behind him.

Suddenly Sven and the other soldiers knelled down to the ground feeling that  pressure.

The weather changed suddenly because of that pressure, Dark clouds shrouded, the dust from the ground was flying up slowly and the ground were shaking.

A strange man with Red colored court which had a blue eyed seal on the back and walked into them saying " Well Cedrick, are you going to fight me or escort me to see your king?"

[That man head long Gray Hair with long black beard ,  was about 175cm tall and he had a long single Katana and few bottle of Alcohol on his waist, his eye pupils were really small and the color of his eyes were black. He had wearing Red court which had a Blue eyed seal on the back like Cedrick  has on his forearm. He also had a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

While he walked in drinking alcohol, everyone including Sven was forced to lay down, before they saw that man's face.

It was the pressure of gravity, Gravity was pushing them toward the ground, no one could lift up their face from the ground.

Cedrick," what do you want from our king?"

"I want the contract of Bloods Oath"

Cedrick,"you can't have that."

"why is that? After all,that contract belongs to Ashrewa"

Cedrick: is that so?  when the fuck did you start caring about the kingdom.

"I do not care about the government who rules the kingdom but I do care about this kingdom and I do have a responsibility of maintaining the balance as a SAGE ."

Cedrick: so what if Ido not take you there?"

That Strange Man stood before Cedrick amd grabbed his neck and jumped into the sky and vanished.

By vanishing in a moment,  everything went back to normal in a  second.

Many soldiers lost their consciousness, sven got up to his feet and his hands were regenerated and  he  had also turned back normal but he was bleeding all over his body.

Sven asked  a soldier " Any news from Hudson's unit?"

"Sire, all of them were wiped out yesterday including Dukes people"

"I see,  Cedrick was behind that, anyways amd what about the border?"

"They are good Sire"

"and any news from Sarah?"

"Negative sire"

Sven passed out suddenly while hearing the reports.

Everyone was gathered around and took him back to headquarter.