The Stranger.

Returning home after dusk, Pray encountered a stranger one the way, who told him “ Safe trip home little one” and walked away.
Pray felt but weird hearing and he just ignored and went home”

#Reaching home

“Hey Ary, I brought some snacks for us, let us eat together tonight, after all i am leaving tonight."

Pray kept calling for Arry but none responsed.
Pray looked out in the the house for her but he could not find her.
In a moment, he was feeling some strange vibes around him. He had problems breathing that time and sweating and his surroundings started shaking and within that moment he had kneel down to the ground and noticed the stranger met on his way back home upfront of him and  his house blew off.

The residence of Arry and Pray was blown off.

#Alcatilyan Imperial control room.

"Sir, an unnatural magical energy has been detected by the sensory unit.
An unknown   magical calamities occurred in the eastern section of the capital."

"Isn't that the area under Duke Stark?"

"Yes sir."

Another knight came in, "Sir, there has been a destruction in eastern section."

"Is the estern station over there has been destroyed?"

"Negative sir,"

"Who is in charge there?"

"Its Brigadier Stark, son of Duke Steven Stark."

#Eastern station of the capital.

Brigadier stark,"isnt Rodriegues and his crew available near that area?

A common Knight,"yes sir,"

"Notify them to investigate this matter, he will be enough for this task."

"Yes sir."

[The are 5 section in the capital.
Eastern, Western, Southern, Northern and Central.]