Invasion: Bloods Oath#2

After Cedrick Wilsons vanishing with that strange man, Sven was taken back to the northern districts Headquarter.

A week has been passed  away since Sven have not regained consciousness.

Two weeks passed away Sven have not regained his consciousness back.

Few weeks later, Sarah had returned to the Headquarter.

“Where is Sven?”-Sarah

The Sergeant Major who was in charge of the HQ reported Sarah about that whole incident.

After listening about that incident Sarah asked the Sergeant Major  that where is Sven now?

The Sergeant Major took Sarah to Sven.

Svens body was completely healed but was still unconscious.

Sarah asked the  Sergeant Major that did they inform the capital about him.

Sergeant Major replied “ No maam! We did not, Colonel Leon had ordered us not to inform anything to the Capital about anything until he or you command.”

“Inform the Capital for men and Svens Injury.”

Sergeant Major replies “ yes maam.”

“Wait!” …..! “I ll inform them”

Sergeant Major: All right then maam.

“You  may leave me alone with the Colonel”

“Yes ma'am”

The Sergeant Major leaves.

Sarah unarms herself and lays down beside Sven and holds him tightly and says “In the Name of Kusanagi my sword and soul, both are to protect you and live for you”

Two weeks ago

Somewhere near the border Hakud country.

Cedric and that man landed on some unknown place covered by deserts in the Hakud country after their vanishing.

Cedrick asks “why  do you need that contract, entitled SAGE.”

That man is an entitled Sage of 15 Sages.

The Sage stares at Cedrick for a minute and then  lays down on the desert and falls asleep.

Cedrick got shocked watching him doing that.

Few minutes later, Cedrick tried to drew out his sword  but then he remembered he lost his sword fighting Sven when Sven ripped of his arm.
[CEDRICK had his hands and head already regenareted.]

Then Cedrick pulled out a knife from his boots and stabbed that Sage.