new start

i squinted my eyes as the morning sun filled my bed room. my alarm clock that stood and my bed side showed the current time. 6 o'clock. it's still quite early but if i stay in bed i might be late for my first day of school. yeah, the first they of school. new school, new chance in restarting my life as a normal student. i shrugged off my blanket from my body and trudged towards my bathroom opening the tap to let the water flow. i splashed water to my face to wake me up. i prepared my self and rushed to put on my uniform. the infamiliar colour of its skirt and its blazer hung on my body as i looked at my reflection. new school, new friends, new life.

my name tag "김 태린" written on it. i sighed. at least they won't recognize me with a fake name. i took my glasses and put it on. they won't recognize me in these either. i took a deep breath calming my agitated self. i took my backpack and saw myself in the mirror. i looked so different from how people perceived me. i looked so plain and normal. different from the glamorous and wow persona that i had lead the public to see me. i'm ready to go to school. i won't be afraid. i went to my parent's room where i searched for my mother.

"엄마(mom)?" i called for her.

my mom popped out of her dressing room in her silk robe. her brown hair tied in a loose and messy bunn and her face, an older version of mine but still youthful and lively. she beheld my appearance. "u ready for your fresh start?" she asked with a worried smile on her face. she approached and adjusted my long ponytail so some of it rested on my left shoulder. a nod from me.

"i still don't understand why you wanted to do this so badly, 태히야(taehee-ya)." she said again. holding my cheek with the motherly love and comfort that only she could give me.

"i just don't want fake people around me, mom." i smilled at her reassuringly.

"i'll be going then" i announced as she nodded. "have fun taehee-ya" she smiled as i kissed he cheeks and walked downstairs. my bag still slung across my left shoulder. the maids were busy either making breakfast or cleaning. but as soon as they heard my footsteps they turned and greeted me, "good morning, miss." they said in unison. i smilled back at them.

i turned right into our dining hall. the room was otherwise empty except for my brother who was reading something from his ipad and stuffing food into his mouth. as soon as he felt my presence he looked up and smiled at me. quickly swallowing his food he smiled at me with his famous boxy smile that had won women's hearts all over the world.

"ahh taehee-ya~. ready for your first day in your new school where no one knows you?" i walked toward my seat across of him and put my bag on the floor. he then realised what i was wearing and frowned playfully "you look like a total loser."

"why are you always so meann! at least they won't recognize me, there's just no chance they'll even notice me." i replied while pouring milk and cereal into the bowl and stuffing a spoon full of cereal into my mouth.

"ya eat slowly! you are gonna choke!" taehyung said panicking. his eyes wide with shock not believing that the girl in front of him is even related to him.

yup! you've guessed it taehyung's my brother. THE KIM TAEHYUNG from BTS.

[a/n bts is not only a boyband in this au but they also own somekind of a cooroperation group that is really huge in the country]

"chill i won't choke to death because of cereal anyway. i have excelent gag reflexes" i laughed and eventually choked and coughed from the cereal.

"mhm told you so" he shook his head while holding his laughter in before looked at his watch and immediately stood up. "oh crap, i'm late for the meeting! good luck at school lil sis" and with that he left. just to walk back to take his ipad and bag before dashing out of the room. i smirked at his forgetfulness. well i cannot blame him, it runs in the family.

not long after, no more cereal was left in the bowl as i stood up from my seat taking my bag with me. then, i took out my earphones out of my pocket and plugged it in and strolled out of the house planning to walk to school as i still have a lot of time. however, as soon as i stepped out of the main door i saw a car waiting in front.

my father opened the window with a smile plastered on his face and ordered me literally ordered me to go into his car.

"dad? why are you still here? you're gonna be late for work." i asked him.

"i'm not gonna miss my princess' first day in her new school. you'll need your dad's full support." he said ," besides i can get to work anytime i want, no one can fire me." he added.

i laughed. yeah good point.

i retied my hair as it had gotten messy. a few blocks away from my new school, i told my dad to drop me off there. "i need to walk more dad, my lifestyle's becoming more and more sedentary." it was not totally a lie. i need to walk more and i need to lay low. my dad's car would attract more attention than i needed. it was a very expensive car. and a limited edition too. only 4 of the type sold in the country. he let me go with a condition. to kiss him on the cheeks. i smilled and kissed him saying "bye dad, love you" and waved him goodbye before walking out of the car and walked to my school joininh the crowd of students. some walking in groups one busy with their phones all with identical uniforms to her and none had their attention on her. good.

a/n:
hello dear readers thanks for reading ❤️

please vote and comment 😊