the nightmare

not long after, my dear brother and mother went out of the store and we continued our search for clothes. we went to a boutique where i found a really beautiful white off shouldered gown with some flower decorations clustered on the top and bottom part of it. when i tried it on it fits me perfectly. it's really beautiful..

(welp unfortunately i found this pic and it's so pretty!! but it's pinkish

(welp unfortunately i found this pic and it's so pretty!! but it's pinkish.. so please just imagine it as white.. thanks)

my mom got herself a dazzling black dress with elegant designs. it's a black and white formal after all.

after we're done, our driver took the dresses and some of the shopping bags back into the car

after we're done, our driver took the dresses and some of the shopping bags back into the car. and we continued walking around as my mother wanted to search for more things.

time skip>> after shopping

i begged for milk tea as we passed a shop. we agreed that i go there with my brother while my mom go window shop abit more. i ordered and took our drinks before sitting together with my brother.

i told him about what had happened between me jungah and jieun, how we're cool now. my brother was genuinely happy for me and he hugged me. "i was so worried yesterday. my bright little sister was nowhere to be found."

i smilled at him and we continued to talk. one hour passed, then two, then two and a half. we saw our mom struggling with tons of bags hanging from both her arms. "taehyung! jungah! help eomma with these bags!"

our eyes widened at the view. "she always does this." taehyung whispered to me before yelling "comming" to my mom. i giggled. so that's why mom rarely goes to the mall.. she cannot control her shopping urges when she's in a mall.. i shook my head.

time skip>> home

i got home and literally flung myself on my bed. i'm tired.. my eyes closing slowly before everything went black.

a black and white potrait of an all too familiar girl smilling rested on the table. flowers decorated the altar as i looked at it. i felt empty, sad, angry and mostly confused. i was kneeling on the floor. a woman kneeling in front of me, pushing me. her hands on the collar of my school blazer still gripping a piece of crumpled paper, writing blurred by her tears on it, writing that belonged to my beloved friend. she was crying frantically. while shouting something inaudible. suddenly, i could hear what she was saying. it was as if the speaker was finally connected to the monitor playing a movie.

"it was you! you payed her to kill herself didn't you?! she was smart and pretty! you were just jealous of her! my babyy she's gonee all because of YOUU!!" the woman held on my collar even tighter shaking me. her tears were running down her cheeks, her eyes swollen from crying too much. i embraced her but she struggled out of my grip. beating me even harder with the crumpled paper.  "you think money can solve everything?! we know we're poor but we don't need your filthy money you monster!! go to hell!! aarrrghhhh!!" said that woman. she started to beat me helplessly, still crying incessantly. "killer! killer! she killed my daughter!" people were tugging on her hand to stop her from attacking me. holding her by the hands. her hair was messy.

"n-no, auntie! t-this is all a misunderstanding! sh-she's my friend.. i would never do such a-a thing!" i said stuttering. she's gone.. it's all my fault. wonyoung's gone. my vision blurred. i could see wonyoung's face smilling at me. her hands extended towards me. "taehee-ya, let's be friends from now on." tears streamed down my face. i shouldn't have done that.. i'm such a fool.

i killed my friend by allowing those people abbuse her behind my back. i should've known. if i knew i wouldn't let them touch her or even disrespect her like that... why.. why.. the tears fall to my hands, my lap. "WHYYY"

i woke up my cheeks wet with tears, breathing erratically. i wiped the tears and held my knees close to my chest.. it's been 2 years now.. why am i still dreaming about that tragedy. wonyoungah~ i hope you're happy up there.. i'm sorry for not being able to protect you from those crazy people.

a/n:

another update for y'all!! eheh..
i'm debating with myself whether i should give the whole story about the dream.. cuz it may contain some sort of content that include discrimination, depression and a lot of stuff..

so please.. tell me what should i do.

anyways.. thanks for reading❤️
please vote and do comment what you think!!

love youu