bus

the day of the trip arrived. jungah, jieun and i decided to go together to school. and our brothers insisted on driving us there so yeah.. we had a luxury ride from our famous brothers. we asked them to drop us off a few blocks from school to avoid crazed fans so they did as they were told.

as soon as we arrived, we were assigned to each buses according to our roommates. of course i went with jungah and jieun. we entered the bus and we did rock, paper, scissors to decide who's sitting alone and i lost.

to our luck we were one bus with txt y'all, how lucky.. not.

i resent the beginning of our journey especially. the girls were so noisy. they kept on fangirling and all and i could literally see smoke fuming from jungah's ears as jealousy consumed her when some girl clinged on hueningkai's arm.

thankfully 2 hours into the ride, people started to fall asleep. the bus was getting peaceful after what feels like forever and my eyes were starting to droop before i felt the seat cushion shifted as a weight was added on its once empty side. i looked and it forced the sleep out of my eyes.

it's beomgyu. my heart speeding up a bit. crap.. i think i've got a crush on him. snap out of it taehee.. pretend that you're sleeping. and so i snuggled into my jacket and closed my eyes.

"hey.. i know you're not really sleeping." he said.

shit..

i opened my eyes slowly to peek at him. he was smiling at me. awhh his cute smile. snap out of it. and i sit up straight.

"why are you here?" i asked.

"well your seat is vacant plus soobin hyung is about to engulf me in his sleep hugging mania." he answered me.

i giggled. "alright."

i looked to my back and saw jieun and yeonjun sleeping. jieun's head was resting on yeonjun's shoulder and yeonjun's head on top of hers.

i smilled widely and took out my phone to take a pic.

"oh.. you sneaky girl.. what are you up to?" beomgyu said smirking.

"i need this in case i need to blackmail jieun.. ehehe." i said.

"btw where's jungah?" i asked him.

"there." he pointed out. jungah was with hueningkai talking about something and giggling. they look so cuteee..

"so what do you wanna do?" beomgyu asked.

i shrugged.

"oh! let's watch web drama!" i exclaimed.

he shook his head indicating a quick no.

not a fan ,ey? well i'm gonna make you watch it anyway. i smirked.

i gave him the puppy eyes and the pout that jungah and jieun could never resist.

"주세요(please)...." i said giving him the aegyo that i usually hate.

he squinted his eyes trying to resist it.

"ain't gonna fall for that.." he said.

"ughh.. fine!" he finally gave in.

a/n:
heyyy... thanks for waiting❤️❤️

welp my long excruciating exams are done but there's still a lot of schedules i'll have to suffer.😭😭

btw pls bear with me.. i'm gonna update as often as i could. ehehehhe

pls love this storyyy!! i love you all!! ❤️🥰

please vote and comment y'all💫