opinion

"hyunjin-ahhh~" i called.

"yo! whatsup midget.." he said in a teaing tone.

i rolled my eyes at the familliar nickname and decided to ignore it as i've grown tired of telling him to stop calling me that.

"i need your opinion, bro.." i said.

"on?" he replied with a tint of curiousity on it.

"the school's field trip." i said

"what? why would y-" he said before getting cut by me.

"look i really need you to gimme your opinion! so, do shutup" i said shutting him up.

"so.. i'm scared that people might recognize me as kim taehee. eomma said that it won't happen because my friends are gonna protect me.." i said my lips forming a small pout with the lower lips moving a little to the front.

"ya! stop pouting!" he said as if he saw my expression where in reality it was either just a lucky guess or he knew me that well to be able to figure out my expression without looking at my face.

" how in the world did you know i was pouting?" i asked.

"you always do that whenever you're confused or angry or sad.. we've been friends before we even learnt to speak how can i not know? plus.. you're kinda mumbling." he said confidently. i could imagine his smug face while he said that and i face palmed myself.

"so yeah.. what'd you think?" i asked.

"did your mom agree?" he asked.

"uhuh."

"then.. you should go. just be careful." he said.

i nodded in response and forgot that he couldn't actually see you before a ,"hello? did you hear me?"

"oh, yeah.." i said.

"so are you going?" he asked.

"uhuh.." i confirmed.

"okay then, be careful okay.." he said caringly.

"yeah.. thanks a lot hyunjin-ah~~" i said before ending the call.

a/n:

short update but hope you like it❤️