the ball

(a/n: so.. i've decided not to write the dream in too much detail but here's a summary)

taehee's friend left taehee because of her family's lower economical background. that's one of the reasons taehee prefered living a normal life. because that's the main reason for her loss..

(a/n: okay.. now back to the story!)

i breathed out quite heavily trying to hold in my tears after i told my brother about my dream. he's my source of support... and i always tell him everything.

"there, there.. it was not your fault.. you didn't do anything wrong. there's nothing you can do anyway.. it's the past taehee ya.." taehyung oppa said patting my back

i nodded wiping my tears. "sorry to devastate you this early in the morning.." i told him.

"nope. it's okay.. at least i made my lil sis feel better.." he said hugging me.

"awhh.. i love you tae oppaa!!" i said.

"nado saranghaeyoo taehee yaaaa" he said while forming a finger heart.

eheh we're cute aren't we?

"ughh...tonight we're gonna have that party thing.. i don't wanna goo..." i grumbled. smacking my head to the pillow.

"if you don't go, appa'll kill you." taehyung said.

"ugh.. right.. but i'm just too lazyy. tomorrow's school i'll have to do those homeworks right nowww...." i whined my head still on the pillow while i throw a tantrum.

"stop being a baby! you wanna be successful don't you?" he said pointing to himself.

"oh shut up.. as if you did your homework back in the days." i snorted.

he shut up indeed. "okay get out now i need to do those damned homework!" i pushed him outside of my room.

time skip>>

my makeup was done by a famous makeup artist as expected and my hair by a renowened salon that celebrities used. all in all the preperation took 4 hours. my back was killing me. plus this makeup is really heavy dangit. i feel like i can't frikin open my eyes with the fake lashes weighing my eyelids. i went to my room and the maids helped me slip on my dress. i literally felt like a princess. it felt weird. i took my purse and my mask 'decorated with embroidery of the best quality that accentuate the shape of my eyes and all that bullshit that the mask maker said'. after checking myself out on the mirror one last time, i mad my way downstairs to wait for the others. i wore my heels which is really uncomfortable as i am unable to walk properly in them. you've guessed it.. i don't wear hills that often. it's torture. i hope i don't fall with these.

"he- wow.. for once my sister's not so ugly." taehyung oppa said. i hit him continuously and followed him into the car.

"eomma said that we should go first. appa's already waiting for us at the place." oppa said. before i nodded, he added," we're gonna pick up the whole bts first." he said. my jaw dropped open.

"there, there.. don't be nervous.. i know you're a fan." he winked. i glared at him with one of those death glares.

we got to one of the member's house and picked all of them up. after all of them boarded the car, jin oppa pointed at me, "oo who's this?"

i was really weirded out by his question but answered it anyway before taehyung could.

"uh.. it's me.. taehee." i told him sassily.

"whaaaaa??" jungkook's shook.. (a/n:he's jungshook.. lol)

"what? i know i look weird.. do not judge me." i said blushing a deep red.

"nope you look pretty today miss taehee." jimin said a warm smile decorated his full lips.

"why thankyou!" i said cheerily my face blushing from shyness, but i will never not be sarcastic.

"why aren't jungah and jieun joining us?" i asked them curiously.

"uhh... jungah said she didn't want to come to a formal party. she said it's "too 'fancy' for her." jungkook explained.

my mouth formed an oh and i nodded.

"jieun?" i asked.

"same here.. plus i thought you won't come as it is a bussiness party." jimin asked. lucky for them.

again, my mouth formed an 'oh'.

the bts members kept talking to each other while i just shut up looking out the window.

"so.. taehee? are you a fan of us?" hoseok oppa asked in his usual energetic tone.

"huh? oh.. uhm.. of course." i said awkwardly.

"i listen a lot to your songs." i said shyly.

"oh? which song do you like the most?" namjoon hyung took a sudden interest.

"oh.. i can't choose.. i like a lot of your songs. by a lot i mean all of them.." i said smilling widely.

"just choose some.." namjoon said. he sounds skeptical about me being a fan.

"okay.. bs&t, springday,(add ur fave songs) eheh.." i said nervously.

they were shocked. i guess they thought i was faking being a fan? nah.. i am a real army yow.

"see.. she's a fan.." taehyung oppa said a smug look on his face.

not long after, we can see the venue, the lights shooting up to the sky, the expensive cars lining the parking lot. the masses of masqueraded people making their way to the common building.

the doorman opened the door of the limousine for us. we then made our way out of the limousine, one by one. the paparazzi taking a greedy amount of pictures of the seven handsome boys, questioning who's the girl that just showed up. i followed closely behind the seven men, my mask already on. but my brother and his friends waited a while before putting theirs on allowing the paparazzi to take more pictures.

"so where are we heading?" yoongi oppa asked.

"i and taehee are gonna find our appa." taehyung oppa said.

everyone nodded and we parted. "see you two later!" jungkook said.

i smilled bowed and the two of us made our way to the host of the party, the CEO, our father.

a/n:
hello helloo!!
yeahh i updated again today.. thanks lots for reading and hope you all enjoyed it..

love y'all!!

pleasee vote and comment❤️