secret

"waa.. i'm so tired." i said reaching for my phone as i layed on my bed. my hair still wet from the shower that i had.

i took my phone and saw a text message from beomgyu.

beomgyu: taehee-ya~ thankyou for today.

taehee: i think i'm the one that should thank you. i had a great time today.

i typed while the activities that we did flashed my mind.

then,  a particular piece of memory played in my mind. him leaning forward. how close our faces were and his warm breathe hitting my face. my hand unconciously touched my lips then cupped my cheeks which was heating up.

i squeaked realizing that he stole my first kiss. i was unsure though whether it was his first. but i sure was glad he was my first.

i smilled like a fool and my brother barged in my room as per usual.

"hey did you see my charger? it went poof." he said not paying attention to me.

"..."

but when he did he was weirded out by my freaky expression and poked me on the forehead.

"ya! are you crazy now? you don't look okay." he said.

i smilled sheepishly still shy from the event that set my heart on fire.

"should i tell him?" i unconciously spoke my mind aloud.

"of course you should! don't be dumb." he said sternly.

"oh shit. did i say it alloud?!"

"yes you did young lady and watch your mouth before i tape it." he said smilling sweetly which contrasts his threatening words.

"tch"

"so what's making you THIS happy." he gestured at his face and was imitating my expression.

"oh.. nothing." i decided not to tell him in case he turned protective-brother-mode. i ain't gonna risk it. i imagined taehyung oppa strangling beomgyu and screaming,"why'd you do that to my precious sister?!" i shivered. nope!

"i know you're hidding something. i'll squeeze it out one day." he said.

"sure you will." a sickeningly sweet smile on my face.

"now get out." i said and pushed him out the door.

not long after a knock could be heard from the door.

"didn't i just told you to piss off?" i yelled but still went to the door to open it.

i opened the door and looked at the boy's face. "헐(heol).." i said seeing hyunjin dressed up probably after a shoot.

his hair was up and beautifully styled and he looked really glammed up.

"대박(daebak)..." i said looking at him in awe.

"suddenly fell for me after telling me to piss off?" he said a smirk playing on his lips.

"for once you're not so ugly." i smirked looking at his disappointed face. completely satisfied with myself.

"you don't look so ugly yourself." he slapped me with his words.

we looked at each other. after that burst out laughing.

"no seriously, why are you all dressed up?" he asked me seriously.

"i've actually just got home from a date." i said.

"uwuuu!! is it with beom-" i slapped my hand on his lips to cover it because i heard footsteps on the corridor and his voice was not exactly small so people outside could hear it.

he then licked my hand and i removed it from his mouth quickly screaming "ew ew ew" and rubbing it on his jacket.

"how'd it go?" he asked me.

"it was.." i blushed.

"mhm.. it wass" he said.

"fun." i said.

"ugh so anti-climatic." he said rolling his eyes.

i can't just give out that i kissed him. what if he told my brother about it?

suddenly hyunjin's phone rang. and he looked at me apologetically and i knew it was important so i nodded.

he rushed outside and took the call. 

"sure!" i heard him exclaimed to the phone.

"tae i'll have to go. update me on him ,kay?" he said.

"uhuh." i answered and waved to him goodbye.

why is he in a rush so suddenly? i shrugged. a girl maybe? ehehhe..

a/n:
hey hey heyyy !! okay it's really late rught now about 2 a.m. and i'm doin this AHAHAH

but i just wanna give you this beautifully long chapter. oh and also i wanna thankyou all for 13k reads🤗❤️

oh and thankyou all for reading and hope you like these two chaps that i've just updated. love y'all from the bottom of my heart.

please vote and comment💫