bad omen

my eyes flutter open. i was taking in my surrounding everyone's gone except for me and beomgyu. we arrived. i stretched my back. ugh.. it's so stiff.

i woke beomgyu up who still had his earphones plugged into his ears. i poked him a few times. "five more minutes" he mumbled. i giggle before poking him until he woke up fully.

"we're here." i told him.

"where are the others?" he asked.

"i just woke up a few minutes ago." i shrugged.

his mouth formed an 'o' and we proceeded outside of the bus. the others were carrying their bags and are already lining up.

"oh wow.. why didn't you wake us up?" i asked jieun.

"you too are sleeping so deeply that we couldn't wake you up. you two just won't budge." jungah explained for jieun a smirk was playing on her lips.

"that's bullshit." i said.

they both looked at each other and laughed like hyenas.

"tell me what the heck did you do." i said with a flat tone.

jieun took out her phone and showed me a picture.

in the picture i was hugging beomgyu's arm and was snuggling into it, my head resting on his shoulder. while beomgyu's head was lolling on my head.

"oohh you wanna play that game, huh?" i said trying hide the blush that was threateningly close to spreading across my face.

i showed jieun her picture that i took earlier in the bus ride.

"YAA! gimme your phonee!! delete that!!" jieun shrieked frantically her face red like a freaking tomato. and she chased me around.

"delete my picture first!" i yelled back.

"never!" she said.

"then, don't even think about it!" i answered her. our laughter filled the air as jieun tried to catch me.

????'s pov

i watched them with disgust while she was having having fun with her friends, they didn't realize that i was watching with stinging eyes and a great amount of hatred. i was trying hard not to be too obvious.

"she'll pay.." i whispered.

"hm? what did you say?"

"n-nothing"

a/n:

yowwww!! another update for y'all beautiful people.. please give lots of loveeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️

love y'all

thankyou thankyou so much for reading!

and please vote and comment💫