reunited

i went to my locker and i saw a post it saying..'you'll pay for what you did ,bitch!' it's evidently a girl's hand writting and i'm expecting it to be written by yuna.

why? oh why? is this day so shitty i'm not even exaggerating it.. maybe just a bit.. okay i'm exagerating it. suddenly my thought was disheveled by my ringtone. an acoustic of springday..

'tae oppa 💩' was displayed on the caller's id. my bro's gonna kill me if he sees that.

i answered it," i'm outside taehee-ya" he said. i imediately went back to the class gathering my things. those boys are gone thankgoodness. i stuffed everything into my bag and slung it on my back and practically dashed outside of the damned building. i went into the mercy car that my brother owned and glared at him as i got in.

"i'm sorry okay!!" he said.

i acted as if i was angry and i completely ignored him eyes on the window actually looking at the reflection of his guilty form.

"how many times do i have to plead for forgiveness from by baby sister?" he asked.

"until i say so." i finally said.

"damn you! if you keep this up i won't buy you food!" taehyung said.

"but you promiiisseeddd!!" i dragged my words as i whined.

"shutup you're annoying me!" he whinned back like a 5 year old.

"no you shutup!" i said.

and we bickered like little kids fighting over a toy.

we finally arrived at home. i went to my room to drop off my things because i refused when the maid asked me to help. i then went down to the kitchen where i heard three voices speaking to each other.

then, i went to look who's talking and screamed immediately running to hug him.

"hello to you too young lady!" eomma puffed.

"ya hi mom!" i said while still squeezing hyunjin. and finally letting go.

"back to the conversation. where were we?.... oh, how was it? you just came back and you immediately start modelling. aren't you tired?" my mom asked amazed.

"you model?" i asked in disbelief. he chuckled. "yup!" he exclaimed.

"no actually auntie.. i'm perfectly fine." he gave her his eye smile. his thick lips stretching into a smile.

"when are you going back?" my eomma asked him.

"hmm.. i'll be here the whole summer.." he said. "that mean i can spend my time with youuuuuuu!!!" he said excitedly staring at me.

i feel like i'm a toddler again. this euphoric feeling is unreal. "yayyyy!! i'm gonna spend my time with me brooo!!" i said while jumping up and down. the shitty feeling literally evaporates out of me.

a/n

hello everyone!! ehehe.. sorry for a short chapter 😢

as i said i have been busy and i will still be busy till the upcoming week.. so i won't be able to post really often.. i'm really sorry.. 😥

i'll try to post whenever i can.. i promise.

anyway.. thankyou for reading! hope you enjoyed it.

do vote and comment! ❤️

thank you for reading and sorry for typos