heartbeat

"so what movie?" i asked.

"horror." hueningkai smilled.

smooth move you guys.. all the more reason to cuddle i see... tsk SIMP. i was the only one left standing in the dark. they lowered the blinds already and all the lights were turned off. the only source of light was the tv and i stumbled on my way towards the watching area. the sofa was full so whats left is the floor. so i sat on the cold, hard wooden, empty floor 😢. not long after the scene started playing, i felt somebody sitting beside me and giving me a piece of their blanket. i turned my head to see beomgyu sitting next to me. and there goes my heart beating like crazy again. what is he trying to do to me?

half-way through the movie, the jumpscares endlessly coming and our gap became smaller every jumpscare as i kept on jumping closer to him to cover my eyes and he kept scooting towards me to comfort me.

one particular jumpscare made me hide my face behing him while my fingers held on to his shirt tightly. he patted my head softly while whispering comforting words tha made my heart do a somersault. but i was mostly preoccupied by the scary sounds. by the time the credits were rolling, he had held me in his embrace my head resting on his chest and i didn't notice until a little bit later.

by the time i realized i felt his heart beating quite fast against my head either from the film or something else. but he was not particularly bothered by the film so it must be something else. his heart was beating just as fast as mine. "can you feel it?" he suddenly whispered pulling me out of my thoughts. i raised my head up and looked at him in confusion.

"feel what?" my eyebrows knitted together, questioning him.

"my heart beat.. it's beating real fast." he said.

i nodded in response,"but why? you're not ecen scared of the movie." i asked genuinely clueless.

"it's because of you, tae." he stated.

"don't you know what you're doing to me?"he continued. looking me straight in the eyes.

what does that mean? what is this? my cheeks was slowly getting warmer.

"i like you, tae." he added.

and at that moment i couldn't believe my ears.

i chuckeld thinking it was a joke. "you're joking." i with a small voice.

but i felt him shift. and stood up. he went to his room. wait, is he angry? i went after him a few minutes later after thinking of what just happened. wait.. is he serious? my heart was literally banging into my ribs trying to break free! i was literally euphoric. i like him too.. isn't it obvious?

i knocked on the door but there was no answer. i turned the door knob.. it was not locked so i opened it slowly but a strong force pulled me in and pinned me to the wall. his hands over mine. i was startled. the dark lighting didn't allow me to see him clearly. i felt his soft lips brushed against mine. i was unable to move and my eyes widen. but after getting my senses back i copied him and kissed him back. i closed my eyes and molded together. my cheeks were heating up real quick and i was glad that it was dark. if not i would look like a boiled lobster.

our lips part ways and we catch our breathes.

"who's the joke now?" he asked me. he's smirks. my face was burning hot as the blood rushed to my cheeks. my heart was violently beating against my chest even faster. i think he could hear it.

"i.. like you too.." i said in a small voice.

a pause that felt like forever followed. now what? i asked myself. "be my girl then, tae.." he whispered to my ear. i felt my heart beat even faster if it was even possible and my breathe hitched. 'his girl' i thought. i tiptoed and gave him a small peck as an answer. as i pulled away, i smilled at him.

but before i could say anything he smashed his lips against mine, practically shutting me up. this time, it was deeper, more passionate and a bit more aggresive and possessive. his hands released mine, one went to carress my side while the other one grabbed my jaw directing me. i mirrored his movement and nipped at his upper lip while deepening the kiss. my hands traced his arm and rested on his nape before exploring his bushy black hair. we both pulled away catching out breaths again.

his eyes were half lidded, scanning my face, taking in every detail and i did the same. i looked at his perfect nose, his beautiful eyes and the delicate curve of his lips still moist from the kiss we shared. my eyes lingered there a bit longer. i want to kiss it, taste it. his thumb swiped over my lower lips. i felt his finger played with my hair. then, it went to my ear leaving goosebumps where he touched my skin as it traces its way towards my jaw again, pulling it to face him. the atmosphere was choking me. i bit my lower lip because of the nervousness and his eyes observed every move that it made. my eyes were still fixated on his lips what arched upwards in a satisfied smile. his warm breathe carressed my lips as i he closed the gap between us, our lips fit perfectly with each other. his body pressing against me as his hands roamed my back and my arms slinged around his neck when suddenly, the door opened.

light from outside to slither into the room. invading the darkness.

a/n:

hi! hello! how are you people doin!!

i know it took me forever to update.. and i am super duper sorry. i am just in that state where i don't have inspiration or the motivation. i need more time to write more of the story and i'm sorry to all of you.. i will definitelu update more.. but it'll just take longer ao bare with me kay? i love and appreciate all of you guys who read my story and enjoyed it. and i hope you like whats to come of this story!💕

btwww thankyou so much for 18k reads! i didn't think it would reach this much but thankyou so so so much.💖💕❤️

the next episodes are gonna be longer i promise.

okay enough of this note i'm sorry to bore you guys.. eheh

please do vote and comment 💫