mine

jieun's pov

the sun rays hit my face and i opened up my eyes. i sensed something was wrong. and i saw that taehee's bed was empty. i know taehee, she's not a morning person. i woke jungah up that immediately woke up when she heard that taehee was gone.

we did not want to alarm the teacher in case it was just a misunderstanding. but i was sure that something bad happened. i've got a bad feeling, jungah was also feeling the same thing, i could read her face clearly. we search here and there around the area.. but she wasn't there.

not many people were awake since it was still really early. i got really worried and our second choice was to ask the guys' help.

"jungah.. i think we need help." i told her with a wary tone.

she nodded and took out her phone and dialled her almost boyfriend.

"kai-ya.. " she said her voice raspy.

i can only hear one side of the call.

"uh.. we're near the lake." jungah said nodding.

i looked towards the lake hoping taehee was okay when i saw something floating.

without thinking much i dived ignoring jungah's yells of panic. i took the thing and went back to land. a shoe in my hand. to be exact, taehee's shoes. where the hell could she be. i fell to the ground as i lost energy from my legs.

tears of warriness started to fall from my eyes and the guys came. yeonjun kneeled next to me. he gave me his jacket after seeing my clothes wet from diving into the lake.

"she's gonna be okay.." he said trying to comfort me. it calmed me down a bit. but i was still shaking in worry..

beomgyu's pov

my eyes widened when hueningkai said that taehee was gone. my heart dropped. please let her be okay. we rushed to the lake where i could see jieun breaking down and jungah looking down at jieun in the verge of breaking down with jieun. both of them were shaking from fear and cold.

yeonjun and hueningkai went to jieun and jungah respectively and comforted them while the rest of us tried to figure out where she was. i went to search in the woods. i saw a figure helplessly laying on the edge of the pond. i went closer and saw that it was a girl. a part of my heart hoping that it was taehee but another piece didn't.. i don't want to see my taehee in this state.

'my' it was soothing to call her mine eventhough she's not yet mine. 'not yet'.

i took the wet hair covering her face. and tuck them behind her ears and i saw that it was in fact taehee. my heart broke into a million pieces seeing her in this condition. i lifted up her head gently and her feet and i swept her up and carried her bridal style as fast as i could to the cabin. she was shivering. her lips blue from the biting cold.

"you're gonna be okay, taehee-ya"

a/n:

hello beautiful people. sorry for going MIA for 2 days.. ehehhe..

but anyways.. thankyou so so soooooo much for reading. love you all so much❤️

please vote and comment💫