bruises

a few days passed by and school started.

as usual, i was dropped off by my driver a good walk from the school gates. i plucked in my wireless earphones and walked to school enjoying the music and minding my own bussiness when somebody bumped into me. hard.

i fell my phone slipping off my grip and skidding accross the asphalt.

"ouch!" i gasped. i was in shock when i looked up at the culprit. yuna.

my surprised expression instantly vanished. disgust radiates through all of my features. i guess this is how she says hello. what an oddball.

i looked away and collected my things to leave peacefully. before i was able to take my phone she set her foot on it. i glared at her. a smile was displayed on her annoying face. a smile that has an evil feel to it. "what do you want yuna?"

i harshly took her foot off of it when she did something unexpected. she stepped on my hand with her expensive shoe.

"take your clutches off my precious baby before i break this feeble hand of yours, slut." she sneered.

i made a confused look. she was not making any sense. her smile turned upside down, fire in her eyes.

"don't pretend to be oblivious, you lowlife brat. you know who i'm talking about. do you know who you're dealing with?" she scorned.

she looked at me as if i was mud on her shoe. such a disrespectful look. i really want to rip that smug look on her face, but i just couldn't reveal myself.. not yet. breathe taehee. keep yourself calm. my breathing was ragged from keeping my anger at bay. i closed my eyes, took my phone and made my way pass her to school.

"YOU COWARD!" she roared.

she may think i was afraid of her as she didn't know who she was playing with. she's playing with fire that she couldn't extinguish. my lips turned in amusement and i walked to school.

time skip>> school

"TAERINNN!!" my friends greeted me with huge smiles.

"안녕 예들아 (hello guys)" i smilled cheeryly at them. they always lift up my mood a gazillion times.

they bombarded me with hugs when they squeezed my hand i winced in pain.

"ouchhh!!"

they looked at me and took my hand and inspected it. i was shocked at its appearence.it was covered in bruises of many colors.

"what happened?" jieun asked her brows furrowed deeply.

"i-it's nothing.." i answered quickly. my eyes averted from their strong gazes.

"how is that nothing, you dumbo?" jungah asked. her eyes were full anger.

"i-it's.." i hesitated not wanting them to over react.

"we'll tell hyunjin if you don't." jungah threatened.

oh my god. i shouldn't have let these them meet. if hyunjin knows, i'm doomed. he will 100% over react and set yuna on fire. i mean i would like that.. but no no..

"no! not him!" i begged.

"then tell us! wtf happened to your hand! did someone bully you?" jieun asked.

"it's.. yuna." i said surrendering.

their faces were confused. "that psycho! what happened?" jungah asked.

"just don't over react okay?" i said.

they nodded and i told them the whole story of what happened earlier that morning.

"i just don't get it. what did i do that severely angers her that she wanted to break my hand?!" i asked.

my phone buzzed in my pocket. i looked at my scratched phone. the screen showed that i've got a message. as the face id of my phone recognized my face, it oppened to reveal beomgyu had just sent me a message.

"your phone answered your question." jieun commented.

i furrowed my brows than it hit me.. right. so that 'precious baby' of hers is beomgyu. my beomgyu. i closed my eyes tughtly.

"c'mon we'll take you to the infamary before the bell rings." jungah hooked her arm on my arm as i'm taller than her.

i smilled at them. they always know how to comfort me. i love them so much.

beomgyu's pov

i got to school and yuna hugged my arm. "오랜만에, 오빠!(long time no see, oppa!) 보고싶었어 (i missed you)" she was smilling so brightly. i shook her off and said a simple "hi" before searching for the boys and taehee.

as i was going pass a particular hall i saw taehee. she was talking with her friends and i didn't want to steal her from them as they didn't meet for a while. i will have her for myself later. i smilled and decided to text her.

"hey babe, i'm at school already" i texted her.

a few seconds later i saw her took her phone and looked on the screen. "your phone answered your question" i heard jieun said.

i saw taehee's pissed expression as she looked at my text and she shut her eyes for a few good seconds and she didn't answer back but went away with her friends. both of my eyebrows scrunched in confusion. nothing was making any sense. is it possible that she was still pissed about me hanging out with yuna.

i shook my head and i focused on yuna instead. did she say anything to taehee that made her really pissed? why would she though?

"oi beomgyu hyung!" i heard someone called me.

"earth to beomgyu." i heard another said and a hand waving in front of my face.

"what the.." i looked up and realized my friends were all here.

my frown turned into a smile within seconds. "what were you looking at, hyung?" hueningkai asked.

"hm?" i was confused.

"you were so focused." yeonjun hyung added.

"uhm.. nothing. 가자( let's go)!" i said pushing them. and we went and talked about our vacations etc. anything that can distract me from the events earlier.

a/n:

hello guysss!! howya doinn!! i'm sorry i've been MIA on you guys for a damned month! i'm sorry for making you wait so long for me to update another chapter. it's always either i have too much homework or i was just watching too much kpop on youtube that i wasted my time unable to find more ideas and continue the chapters.😢

plus i'm planning to make long chapters like these two last chapters. hope you give this chapter lots of love and you enjoy it.😁😉

thankyou so much for reading and love you all so so much.❤️😘🥰

please vote and comment💫