confession

the next few days were dull except for the new death threats that i got from my arch nemesis that i suspected was the one that vandalised my table a few days back.

next, finals came and i didn't have time to think about useless things and i worked hard to get a satisfying score.

i was looking at the announcement board. the class rank announcement was attatched there.

3rd rank.. not bad at all taehee.. i told myself a huge smile stretching across my lips.

suddenly a hand rested on my shoulder.

i whipped my head to the person, as soon as i saw who it was, my smile widened if my lips allow that to happen.

"you won't believe what happened!" jieun squealed.

"what? what?" i said excitement flowing in my veins.

she dragged me to the class and sit me on my seat.

"hueningkai has just confessed to jungahhhhh!!!!" jieun whisper screamed.

"speaking of the devil." i smirked.

"wow i was gone for a minute and you already told taehee the news." jungah said sitting next to jieun facing me.

"so what did you say?" i asked my feet tapping from all of the curiousity that was hard to contain.

"w-well i-i asked him to give me some time." she smilled shyly with her cheeks slowly turning rosy.

"you were just playing hard to get!"jieun screeched.

"we knew you like himmm!!!" i said hitting the table.

"say yess will youuuuu?!" jieun said.

"i will.." jungah said her eyes looking down.

"i just need to know him more before we go out." jungah continued.

"so.. what did he do about that?" i asked.

"we're gonna spend more time with txt!" jieun said.

"why us?!" i said my mouth agape.

"well i need more company.. you know how nervous i get." jungah said.

"plus jieun can get closer to yeonjun." jungah said wiggling her eyebrows before getting a slap on the arm from jieun.

"ouchhhh!!" jungah yelled.

"you do realize that i'm older than you!" jieun scholded playfully.

"can't help it! you're fun to bully." jungah said.

jieun stretched her hand and pinched jungah's cheeks until she yielded and jieun let go. jungah rubbed her red cheek and pouted like a toddler.

i smirked watching the whole scene, "grow up you two.."

a/n:
another episode for todayy!! ehehehe..

a bit of clickbait... i know.. sorry bout that.. ehehhe

hope you liked it!❤️

please vote and comment! 💫

and have a nice day everyone!😘