Chapter 5: Christmas from Hell

**

Christmas day

**

"YEESS!!! MUMMY SENT ME THE PRINCESS DRESS!!" my little sister shouted through the house. Me and Danny tried to block it out, but she was too damn loud!!

"Hell yeah!! Call of Duty!! Love ya sis!" I smiled as Danny ripped open the X-Box game I got him. I opened my own present, and saw...A BRIGHT YELLOW HOODIE WITH ANIMAL FROM THE MUPPETS ON IT!! Yippee!!!

"Thank you Nina thank you thank you thank you!!" I exclaimed. Danny rolled his eyes. I threw the wrapping paper at him and we had our classic wrapping paper fight. We had finished opening our presents and admiring and (in Amy's case) breaking them, so it was the traditional paper war.

"Argh!" I said as a strip of cello tape got caught in my hair. I yanked it out and grimaced. Dad was at the door. He came through, but I paid no attention. Me and Danny had only been up twenty minutes, but we were wide awake (and still in our pyjamas). Then my wonderful big brother switched wrapping paper for cushions. I grabbed my own and we had a massive cushion fight. He was completely hammering me, as you might have guessed, but I didn't care; I was having much too fun. Yes, I was enjoying getting beaten up by my big brother with a cushion.

Laughing, we came to a stop, and collapsed on the tiled floor, still in hysterics. I hadn't noticed Spencer until he threw one of the big cushions at me. Danny excused himself quickly. Amy was already upstairs playing with her toys, and dad was in the kitchen making a very noisy breakfast. I was alone with the pervert.

"What?" I grumbled. Way to ruin a Christmas.

"You were having a pillow fight. So I decided to join in." I rolled my eyes and stood, stretched and yawned.

"Whatever. You wanna watch TV?" I asked, picking up the remote.

"Yeah." I flicked through the channels and, just to annoy him, I put on Scooby-doo. I hate the show too, but the look on his face was priceless. "Scooby-doo? SCOOBY-DOO??!!" I laughed as he gaped in horror at the TV screen.

He lunged for the remote but I was too quick and I hid it behind my back, sticking my tongue out. He smirked and grabbed my arms, dragging them in front of me. I dropped the remote so it was still behind me, but he guessed and reached behind me. I slapped his arm away and rolled off the sofa, grabbing the remote. He dived off and snatched it off me. I tried to wrench it off him with no avail. I shoved him so he was on his back and before he could move I jumped on top of him, straddling him. He smirked.

"Ahh, this is better. Why couldn't you have done this earlier?" I suddenly realised what he was talking about and leaped off quickly. He then pushed me to the floor, him in the same position I was in a moment ago, only he put his face real close to mine, so our lips were millimetres apart. I attempted to push him off but it didn't work, he was too heavy.

"Perfect," he purred in my ear. I squirmed as he undid the top button of my pyjama shirt...just as the front door opened and my aunt walked in.

FML.

Why couldn't she have knocked on the door, or averted her eyes from the TV for a moment?! She saw Spencer, on top of me, undoing my shirt, and me squirming. Spencer looked up at the same moment I did, and saw my aunt, her eyes wider than I've ever seen anybody's eyes, and her mouth so wide open I thought a fly would go in there at any moment. She was frozen stiff. I jumped into action immediately, before she beckoned my family, and shoved Spencer off, doing my shirt up.

My aunt relaxed slightly. I looked at her with sheer panic in my face. She wasn't really a bad person, just really fussy.

"Jessica..." I put my finger to my lips as my brother appeared on the landing, and hurriedly covered it by scratching my nose.