Chapter 16: Jamie's comeback

I know, I know, I'm sorry...I'm cruel to all my main characters, aren't I? But don't worry, it gets better :)

{~Jamie POV~}

It was two days since I had dropped the bombshell about Jess's friends. I don't think they'd noticed yet, so it was time for drastic action. Well, not drastic, but action that would definitely do the job. Jess was going to pay for ruining mine and Spencer's relationship.

It was Monday. I think I had four lessons with Jess today, and five with at least one of her friends. Ha. This was going to be quicker than I thought.

I had Geography first, with Steph, Chris, Martin and Lucy. Excellent. Then Chemistry with Jess (bleh), Nina, Michelle (bleh), Max and Forest. Then break and then free period, in which pretty much all of her friends would have turned against her, then biology, with just Jess, Steph, Nina and Forest, then Maths with Jess, Steph, Nina, Max, Martin, Chris and Lucy, then lunch, then History with Jess, Nina and Max, and finally English with Martin and Chris. This day would be better than I thought.

Walking into Geography, I sat down in my seat and rested my head on my hand, waiting for Lucy to come and sit next to me. When she did, I said, "It wasn't Michelle's fault, really. The last part was, but the only reason Spencer was attracted to her in the first place was Jess." Lucy looked at me.

"How?" she asked.

"When she asked Spencer why he was going out with me, he said I don't know. It made him think he didn't want to go out with me, so he targeted Michelle because she hadn't slept with him yet." Her eyes widened in realization.

"Of course! I've gotta tell the others, and apologize and forgive Michelle. Thank you!" she exclaimed. Then she turned and started making wild hand gestures at Martin who was sitting in the next row. I stifled laughter at how ridiculous she looked. He finally understood and told Chris who was sitting behind him. Steph was sitting in the row next to me, so I told her.

"I know," she said, "I was listening to you. And it's a load of bull. It's your fault for ever trying to get back together with a man-whore," I blanched.

"But-"

"Jess had a good point. The only reason he was ever a man-whore in the first place was because of you, so why do you think he should forgive you?" I was left speechless. This was a very good point. But I had to make her turn against Jess. This obviously wasn't going to work, so I would have to think of another plan. I shut my trap and glared at her. She smirked victoriously and said,

"I'm going to tell that to all my friends, so your 'ingenious little plan' won't work." She faced the front as the teacher started talking and I scowled trying to think of a method to get her against her. Then I smiled. I had thought of the perfect plan.

I walked into chemistry feeling very high and mighty, as I was, and proceeded to tell the remainder of her friends. They all instantly were angry at what Jess had done, including Michelle, who I still refused to speak to.

Break left me feeling good. I saw Jess and Steph standing alone talking, and then Jess nodded and Steph went over to her friends, who were on the table next to me. Steph tried to explain but Michelle was all for my idea and convinced the others otherwise. Steph looked angry and stormed off back to Jess who was waiting anxiously by the stage.

I had done it. All but one of Jess's friends had turned against her, and her best friend would be the hardest to get back.

{~Steph POV~} (There's a new one, eh?)

I was furious with Michelle. Couldn't she see just how bad Jamie was? And she just goes and spoils everything so everyone is against my best friend. Even Nina. Then again, she often listened to Michelle a little more often than she should.