Your Text

Song: Your Text
Artist: Sundial

This is when you meet the group.
Aka 6 years ago

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/n) was walking around a really really crowded area. She had no idea what was happening. (Sorry this is a mystic messenger x female reader.)

The mall was usually crowded but this was too much. She kept walking to where everyone was looking. (Y/n) was bumping into people, causing her to almost fall each time. She was soon to the center, but she saw...nothing.

Looking around her surroundings, she suddenly got shoved back by a somehow strong woman. (Y/n) knew that she couldn't catch herself, so she closed her eyes waiting for the impact on her stomach (since she was facing forward.)

Before she could she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist, keeping her steady and from falling. His face was at her neck so she could hear his breathing.

Guess who?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Guess you fell for me didn't you?" He asked flipping me over so it looked as if he dipped her (in sauce lol I'll stop).

Her face turned a bright pink color when he winked at her. He smiled, "name's Zen, nice to meet you!" She then recognized the white haired star, "m-my name is (Y/n), it's amazing to meet you!" She said suddenly feeling that it didn't matter he was a extremely famous person.

He chuckled and brought her up both ignoring the glares of all the fangirls.
"Thank you so much! I really didn't want to get hurt," she chuckled nervously.
"No problem, Princess!" She blushed at that. I mean who wouldn't?

He then leaned in close to her and whispered something in her ear that no one else could hear.
"You seem like a nice person,"
She bit her lip not responding.
"Here's my number, I would love to get to know you better," he said as he slid a piece of paper into her back pocket of her jeans/shorts.

"I-" she wasn't able to continue since he pulled away from her and winked before walking away.

~~

(Y/n) paced back and forth around nervously, 'would he remember me?' was all she could ask herself. She then took a breath and texted the number.

[Y/n]

Hello

7:07

--------

[...]

Is this...(Y/n)?

7:07

------

[Y/n]

Yes! This is Zen, right?

7:08

-------

[...]

Yeah it's me Princess!

7:09

----------------------------

Hours later...

(Y/n) and Zen had chatted until midnight. They already felt a connection between each other. Who knew that would end up to being more?

------