Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Okay. I'll admit I love Paul Anka's songs.

Song: Put your head on my shoulder

Artist(s): Paul Anka; Joe Sherman

------

Reader's P.O.V

Out of all the people. Out of all the singers. They picked Hyun I mean Zen. I'm dead. But one song won't hurt . . . right?

It's just one song. One song [Y/n]. One song.

The door in front of me opened, "[Y/n]?! What are you doing here?!" Zen asked as he was the one to open the door to his office instead of his manager. His manager then answered, still looking at his paper, "did you not know? [Y/n] is Celestial. She's here to sing a song with you. Requested from her fans." He informed Zen, "now let's get to work." He adds as I enter and Zen stays at the door with an open mouth from shock. "Y-You're Celestial?!" He asks in disbelief, I sigh, "Hyu-Zen, I am now let's get this over so we won't have a long time on this. And you getting dru--" I cut myself off by running into the restroom. I've known Zen for a long enough time to know where all his stuff is, okay?

In there I throw up in the toilet. I've been doing this the whole day, probably my anxiety from having to meet with Zen. 

"Lady, are you alright?" Zen's manager who is very, very like a princess's guard asks. "Yeah I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" I say as I throw up some more. "Lady, did you eat something to un please you this morning?" He asks and I shake my head even though he can't see it, "no, not at all. I think it was just nervousness." I answer. "Look in the cabinet underneath the sink. Don't ask me questions and you know what to do," he says making me look in the cabinet. My eyes widen. He's crazy. I'm not pregnant! No way! But . . . I'll try it anyway. 

- Minutes Later-- 3rd Person P.O.V --

"Lady . . . are you alright?" The manager asks as [Y/n] is staring wide-eyed at the small little stick in her hand. It showed positive. (I don't know what they're called, okay? Don't judge me!)

She starts to shake as tears fill her eyes. The manager hears her sobs from the other side and his face falls. He knows that she said she'd be happy about having kids but he also knows that she didn't want to have one soon. "Lady . . ." The manager starts not really knowing what to say. "What's going on? What happened?" Zen asks trying to recover from his shock. [Y/n] wipes away her tears and washes her hands along with the stick thing. She sticks that in her pocket and leaves the restroom, it being completely clean.

Zen looks at her when she exits the restroom, "what's wrong? Are you okay?!" He asks and she can't tell if it's real worry or fake worry. His manager sighs as she nods, "yeah, I'm fine. Just found out . . . something sad," she answers not knowing if that's half the truth. Zen sighs with relief? And nods. The manager looks at [Y/n] with a stern look meaning "we'll talk about this later." She nods and steadies her breathing. She put on a fake smile, "let's get this done with!" Zen nods as someone walks into the room. The Manager sighs in disappointment, "Choi, what did I tell you about knocking?" He asks making [Y/n] silently laugh. She knew when he called people by their last names that meant he didn't like them.

(Something I just noticed, Echo Bitc-- Echo Girl and Saeyoung have the same last name. What? Why? How? I need to focus more when I'm playing the game . . .)

"I already forgot. Sorry. Now Zenny," She says putting a finger on his chest. "I've got a lot of new stuff for us to experiment tonight. And--" A voice cut her off, "Kyungji, we have to get to work. Sorry if you're too stuck up to notice that. So move your stupid flat chest out of here." [Y/n] says boldly making Zen's manager start cracking up, "this is why I love you better than any of Zen's ex's [Y/n]!" He says laughing. "[Y/n] . . ." Zen starts trying to not get the two in a fight. "Oh, you're the ex. I see. I'm glad I get to meet you. Not. Listen, he chose me over you, you were left in the dust. I'm the diamond now and it will stay like that." She says trying to look taller. 

"Look, bitch. I couldn't care less. Cause the last time I checked I'm more famous than you at the moment. Hy-Zen and I are over. Nothing is going on between us anymore so take every last piece of him. And diamonds don't go around bitching at other people for doing nothing." [Y/n] says with a glare. "I bet you don't even have a boyfriend. Ha lowlife, when'sthe last time you did it? Probably never." Echo Girl says with a smirk.

"Actually the last time I had it was a couple weeks ago." Echo Bitch scoffs.
"Yeah, right. With who huh?"

"Jumin Han." [Y/n] answers simply. "I don't believe it. He's, well, cool and you're a whore. But from what I've heard about Jumin from Zen you two belong with each other," she says crossing her arms.
"I just bet you're sad you couldn't be the one making him moan your name," [Y/n] says mamign Zen's manager laugh more as Zen gives him a mad look and Kyungji scoffs.

"Now like I said. Get your flat chest out of here and let us do this stupid song," [Y/n] says moving to the side. Kyungji rolls her eyes and kisses Zen's cheek, "see you tonight, honey!"
She then leaves making [Y/n] and Zen's manager sigh, "she's finally gone," they both whisper. Zen then looks at the two. "If you guys are going to disrespect Kyungji, then you can both leave. Fans choice or not." He says making his manager whisper, "oh damn."

(I like it when there's that one funny friend XD so I've brought him to you as your ex's manager XD. I'll find a name for him soon.)

[Y/n] sighs, almost forgetting that this was the man who cheated on him and that lady was the one that he cheated on her with.
"Okay, Hyu- Zen!" She says frustrated she can't say Zen without saying Hyun first. He looks at her trying to get the sadness away from his face. He liked it when she-someone called him by his real name.

- After Practicing (1 ½ Hours Later)-

"Lady, remember we need to talk. Zen please leave the room." His manager says and Zen looks at the two suspiciously but leaves the room.
"Walker. I know. I know. I was dumb. It said positive," she says laying her head in her hands. "[Y/n], are you sure Zen's the father?" Walker asks patting her back. "N-no. I don't know, it could be Jumin. Could be Zen." She answers shakily as she starts to cry. "I've messed up," she adds in between her sobs.

Walker looks at her with pity.
"Are you going to get rid of the child?" He then asks and she raisee her head slowly. "N-no. I can't do that. That would be so cruel." She replies and he nods in understanding. "Then what are you going to do?" He asks her.
"I-I don't know,"

4/6/19
Sorry this chapter was short!
Word Count- 1274