How To Love What's Lost

Years Later

Everyone was shocked, the public, when it got put out that Kyungju was in jail for many things.

Seven said, "I'm so glad this happened," which he got scolded from Yoosung and V on. But Yoosung and V were happy about it too.

[Y/n] wasn't in the hospital anymore. She was completely fine now. Celestial was known everywhere. All knew who she was now.
Jaehee wouldn't stop apologizing while Zen was also saying sorry multiple times.

[Y/n] would only laugh at it, saying it was okay.
Now, she was back at the penthouse...

Reader's POV

I got a call from Jumin, weird, he went to go pick up Izumi and Haru from school,
"[Y/n]! I need your help, Izumi won't stop crying until you come," he said with panic.

"Ah, Jumin, you know nothing about kids. I'll be there," I said as I got in my car and headed to their school.

"Mommy!" Izumi exclaimed as she stopped crying and I held her in my arms.
"Mommy's here, mommy's here," I said with a smile as she hugged me.

Haru and Jumin were looking at each other with a 'Seriously?' look.
But in their heads was a different thing.

Haru

Is dad thinking something pervy...? He's blushing...

Jumin

I want mommy too...

Back to [Y/n]

Izumi ended up smiling minutes later. Haru and Jumin were calm and quiet as they got in the car.

Izumi was smiling brightly as she ate the chocolate I gave her. I also gave some to Haru. Jumin... I gave him nothing.

I was happy when the twins were finally asleep but... Jumin had to leave. Again.

"Call me when you get there. Please," I said as I gave him a hug, Seven was in the living room, hearing out for the kids.
"I will," he said with a smile as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

He headed towards the door, "Hey, you'll be here for the twins' birthday, right?" But he was already gone.

I sighed and plopped down in the couch next to Seven.
"Hey BSFF, did you ask him?" Seven asked turning facing me.
"He left before I could fully ask him. I'll just ask when he calls," I said with a sigh, "Hopefully he'll make it," I added.

{TimeSkip}
10 of October

It was the twins birthday! The whole penthouse was decorated. Everything was good. Except one thing...

Jumin wasn't here. He was on the phone with the two, wishing them Happy Birthday, but I could tell it wasn't what they wanted most.

They wanted their dad to be here.

Seven and Yoosung were able to cheer the two up. They invited friends and everything. I noticed Izumi talking to this certain boy with a huge smile on her face.