Atlantis

Song: Atlantis (Slowed)
Artist(s): Seafret

Recap:

I turn back to the man who's already leaving.
"Thank you, sir!" I say and he turns around. My mouth drops, "Saeran?!" He just smiles with a nod as I hug him. "I missed you!" Saeran hugs back.

Now:

"Saerry! Where have you been?" I ask him with excitement in my eyes. Saeran and I are in my room, sitting in the kitchen. "Are you seriously gonna use that nickname my stupid brother has for me?" Saeran asks with an "are you serious" look. "Yes! I am. Now tell me!" I asked eagerly.

See, Saeran went off on a small trip and didn't tell me where, but told me he would be back with something for me.

He pulled out a box from his backpack and set it at my hand.   "What's this?" I ask wiggling the box at my ear to see if I could figure out what it was. "Well open it," he says smiling widely at me.
I look at him suspiciously and he laughs at my suspicion.

I start to open the medium sized box and my mouth drops when I see what it is. "Saeren. No!" I say in disbelief, "Saeren. Yes," he responds with his smile staying on his pale but cute face.

I take it out of the box. "It's an extremely rare (anime object)!!"
(Just like whatever anime type thing you want.
P.S. has to.be about an anime male)

I wrap my arms around him with the object in my hand, "thank you Saerry!!" I say extremely happy. I have wanted this for a loooong time. I kinda . . . Barely . . . Have an obsession with (Male anime character.)

"I mean I did go all the way to Japan to get it just for you. So you better be happy," he says making me surprised. "You went all the way to Japan?!" He nods looking at me in the eyes.

Okay, don't judge. But the position we're in is uh. Kinda . . . Uh . . . Well, I'm sitting on the counter with my legs hanging off and Saeran in now right in front of me in his seat.
Phew. That was blunt. And uh the way we're hugging, it looks like . . . Okay, you probably already know.

"But I also went to get a few stuff for Saeyoung too," he adds stuttering a bit. "Like what?" I ask curiously. He starts laughing, "idiot asked me for a pack with a thousand of those chips and drinks he likes so much."

I laugh as he starts to laugh too. I still have my arms wrapped around him but I pull them away to examine the object. I wiggle it in his face causing him to slap it away. I gasp, "I can't believe you just slapped my precious like that!"

"Oh shut up," I gasp more dramatically, "I can believe you just told me to shut u– ah!" I squeal as I fall back on the counter. Saeran in attempt to catch me (and because of my arms being around him) was hovering on top of me. One of his hands were on a side of my head while the other was holding onto my waist. Once our eyes met we both blushed.

The door then burst open, "I've come to cheer my BSFF up!" A familiar voice says. Luciel then sees our situation, "ooh I see what's going on hereeee," he says hiding the hurt in his voice. "I'll just leave you two to it!" He says leaving the room.

"Wait! Luci! This isn't what it looks like!" I shout standing up as Saeran gets up before me. "Oh, so you two weren't gonna have sex with your favorite anime character watching? I think not, buh bye!" Luciel says on the other side.