Kitty~《Jumin Han》

BAD ENDING
(This is like, really sad. Well, to me. I hated writing it. Um, yeah)

I leaned on the railing of the balcony, thinking of everyone. But this one person kept popping in my head, I couldn't stop thinking about them...

Just then, the balcony door opened,
"Surprise," they said as I turned to them.

"Jumin," I sighed in relief as I walked up to him. I love him. I know it.
"[Y/n]," he greeted me with a serious face.

"I have something to tell you," we said in unison, we then chuckled, "You, you go first," he told me as we sat in some chairs, getting a view of the city.

"No, let's go at the same time," I said with excitement as I hoped for him to say the same words that I'm saying to him.

"Well, okay. Three,"

"Two,"

"One."

"I'm getting married,"
"I love you," as the words slipped out of my mouth, my mind tried to process what he said.

"I-I'm sorry, what?" I asked as I tried to cover what I said, "I said. I'm getting married. My father arranged it when I told him about Izumi and Haru," he explained.

"She's actually extremely kind. Anyway, he wants Haru to be the heir of the company after me. Meaning, I have to take Haru with Sarah and I will take him with us," Jumin added.

"T-Take Haru with you? Where are you going?" I asked as I stood up, "Well, take him to stay with us. Live with us, go on trips. You know," he said making me almost fall over in shock and sadness.

I pushed away the fact I love him. Tried to erase it at the moment, "A-and Izumi?" I asked as I looked at the door to see Izumi tackling Haru into a hug by her toys.

"She'll stay with you. It's a win-win, you get Izumi and I and Sarah get Haru," he said as if he was a complete different person. A person I didn't know.

He couldn't take away my children. He couldn't take away my heart and just rip it apart like that. Tears blurred my vision but I blinked them away.

"Now, what did you say? I didn't seem to hear you," Jumin said as he turned to me, "I said... I'm pregnant! Not your kid, don't worry," I lied, Jumin seemed to smile, "That's perfect."

Tears made their way again and I walked away, rushing up to my room and jumping onto the bed.

"Damn it... I was never enough for that man. Never..." I started crying into my arms as I thought of the idea of being separated from one of my children.

"[Y/n], I'm so sorry," V told me as he came up next to me and gave me a huge hug, "I really love him. And I can't lose Haru, I..." I cried into his arms.

Soon, everyone in RFA (except Jumin) knew that I loved Jumin. They all knew how much this tore me.

Jumin's Wedding Day