...He's Back...?

Recap:

Haru watches the man as his mother cozies up to him, 'who is he?' Haru wonders.

Now:

A lot of things flashed through Haru's small head. He . . . somehow remembered this man, something like a strong smile flashed in his head. A memory of his mother crying flashes through his head and he feels pity, wanting to know what made her cry. Then pictures of all his family flashed through his head and he hears the whispering of a name, "Jumin Han," his mother whispers, then he hears it in all of their voices.

Y: "Jumin! I miss him,"

JK: "Yes, Mr. Han."

707: "Hehe, Cat Mom! What? Elly's Mom? Still not right? Fine, Jumin."

V:  "Yeah, Jumin Han, he's like my best friend." 

Haru didn't know why he thought of that. He was so confused at the moment, which was horrible for his organized thoughts. Thinking about that guy Zen what his relationship was with his mother and who this man is. And, why did he hear weird muffled sounds from Seven and his mother the other night? 

Haru stops thinking as he hears Seven say, "watching your mom, aren't ya?" Seven then pats his head, "that's good. You'll grow up to be a fine man. I know that but for now, let her sleep," he adds and Haru nods as he takes Seven's hand off of his head and walks to the couch.

"Who's that man?" Haru asks gesturing to the dark haired man-- Jumin. Seven smiles before saying proudly, "cat mom." Haru looks at him confused but knows he won't get the answer from. Haru sighs and pulls out a book. Seven plops his head on the arm of the couch, "you remind everyone of your father," he states smiling at the dark haired boy. Haru quickly changes the subject by asking, "I heard some weird sounds last night. Before I fell asleep I heard a word like . . . coblockr?" Seven's face turns red and he shakes his head.

"I see, you won't tell me, got it," Haru said not looking up. Seven sighs, Haru then gets up and heads to his room. "Whatcha doing?" Seven asks making Haru stop in his tracks. "Going to check on Izumi," Haru states leaving. Seven smiles at Haru's brotherly care.

- Timeskip -

Haru walks into the kitchen to see his mother standing there with the same man next to her. Both of them are smiling. They don't even notice Haru enter the kitchen. It looks like they are about to kiss before Haru interrupts, "who is he?" He points at Jumin. "Why do I not know him? And why is something about him so familiar?" Haru asks and Jumin smiles. [Y/n] walks over to her child and kneels down, placing her hands on his shoulders. "This is Jumin Han, but to you, he's your father," she says giving Haru a closed-eye smile.                  

Haru's eyes widen and he looks at Jumin "...He's back...?" Haru mutters. Izumi runs up and hugs Jumin, they didn't know she was there. But again, she's sneaky. (Like her parent when they're//*slapped*)

"I knew it had to be you!" She says hugging his legs. Jumin smiles and he picks her up and plants a kiss on her cheek, "I'm glad I'm here to see you, Izumi, and you too Haru," he says making Izumi really really happy. 

Seven smiled from afar. Watching as Jumin showered Izumi with kisses. He then catches Haru glance back at him with an uneasy look on his face. 

'Why do I feel like I have to get Seven's approval on this? Is it because I also think of him as a-my dad?' Haru thinks as he looks at Seven. Seven then walks to Haru and whispers, "go enjoy your time with your father. I won't leave, you know that. I'll always be here, day and night, staying by your side. You don't know how long you have with Jumin, now go with him," Seven says smiling. Haru smiles back and finds himself hugging Seven for a split-second then hugging his father's legs. 

Jumin also picks him up and showers him with kisses. Haru makes a face of disgust at first but deals with it when Jumin tickles him. [Y/n] picks up her daughter and hugs Jumin with Izumi in her arms. "We're all together again," Izumi says leaning into the hug.

Seven takes a couple of pictures and keeps them, planning to print them later. Once he sees Jumin glance at him he puts his phone away quickly. Jumin rolls his eyes with a smile on his face and motions for Seven to join in the hug. Seven looks around then point to himself, unsure if Jumin is actually meaning what he thinks. Jumin gives him a stern look and Seven smiles before joining in on the hug, "I'm glad you're back, cat mom," he says and Izumi giggles. "Thank you for staying with the kids while I was gone," Jumin mutters to Seven who only smiles back in response.

"Does this mean I'm part of the family now?" Seven asks and they all laugh, including Seven. "You were always part of the family, Luci," [Y/n] says smiling. Seven doesn't say anything but hugs them tighter. 

"I love you guys," Seven says. Jumin and [Y/n] look at each other, smiling. "We love you too," everyone responds. 

"And everything is going to be okay," [Y/n] adds.

The TV which is on then blares, "Singer and Actor, Zen, has admitted to cheating on our Celestial. How will she respond? Well, let's call her to find out!" [Y/n]'s phone then rigs and she sighs. More like Jumin, Seven, and [y/n] all sigh. She moves her hand off of Jumin's shoulder and picks up the phone. "Yes?" She asks glaring at the TV. "This is Linda on the News!" "More like gossip show," [Y/n] mutters. "We are here to ask, did you and Zen have a history? As in dating?" 

"Why would you care? I have children and some lovely friends helping me, move on to something else. The truth might go out someday, but for now, leave me and my family alone." [Y/n] says then hangs up.

(Sorry, it's short. It's been a long day and I'm tired as hell. Next chapter will be longer.)

4/18/19

Word Count: 1068